Special 1: Amber and Aether child

Start from the beginning

One of the treasure hoarders immediately swings giant club towards the woman adventure. She tries to dodge it but she wasn't fast enough and was hit by the attack.

She was send flying and near the massive oak tree. She groans in pain as she slowly gets up and but saw she was completely surrounded by the treasure hoarders.

"Somebody needs to help her!" Amber shouted in worry.

"We can't. This takes in the future. We can't do anything about it!" Eula grits her teeth anger as she said this.

"Should taken our offer." One of the treasure hoarders said. The young woman closes her eyes and prepare herself for the worse.

Suddenly a fireball appeared out of nowhere and hit one of the treasure hoarders. This immediately alerted everyone.

"Yes! Finally helps arrived." Bennett said happily while the people of the theater sighs in relief.

"I bet it's master Diluc! He's the most well known fire vision user in Monstandt." Donna claims.

"Show yourself!" One of the treasure hoarders said.

"Up here idiots." Everyone looks up and saw someone standing on one of the branches of the oak tree.

They saw a young man that slim but muscular teenage boy with spiky brown hair and orange eyes. The boy was wearing black shirt, brown pants and black boots. He also wore red glove that has huge orange crystal in the center, showing that it was his vision. The noticeble thing that everyone notice was small fire cub on his shoulder.

 The noticeble thing that everyone notice was small fire cub on his shoulder

LEO

THE SON OF AMBER AND AETHER

THE PYRO KNIGHT EMPEROR OF MONSTADT

"Is that my son?!" Aether said in shock. Many of the girls in the theater (besides the main girls) blushes in seeing the handsome young man.

"Yes he is known as Leo. A member of the Outrider division and prodigy of the knight of Favonius. He knows how to use all elements but is mostly well known for his mastery of the Fire element which earned him the nickname 'Pyro knight of Monstandt'" Danheng explained and Amber has huge smile on her face as she hugged Aether tightly which made the main girls mad and jealous.

"Look at our son Aether! I bet he is a great knight!" Amber said happily and excited to see her future son in action.

Aether was just speechless is seeing this but he have to admit that his future son with Amber looks good.