Part 1 the Trip

Hi I'm Jude I'm 11 years old and I'm from  Littleton Colorado US and I have Blonde hair and blue eyes and I'm on my way to my school trip see you all later...

Hey I'm Elica I'm 11 years old and I'm from Portugal  and I have light brown hair and brown eyes and I'm on my way walking to school so I can go to my school trip see you all later.......

Hello I'm Katie and I am 12 years old and I'm from England I have light brown/blond hair and brown eyes gtg see you all maybe later.......

What sup I'm Shane and I am 12 years old and I am from Ireland and I have brown hair and green eyes  and now I'm in school waiting for my friends........

Hello I am Shown I'm from India and I am 10 years old and I have dark black hair and brown eyes and I have to go to school so I will see you all later......

Hi I'm Milly and I'm 10 years old and I am from Africa and I have Black hair and brown eyes and I'm on my way to school bye.......

Hey I am Amy I am 10 years old and I am from San Antonio, Texas, United States and I have Blonde hair and brown eyes and I'm later for school bye........

What Sup People I'm Jai and I am from  Dallas, Texas, United States and I am 10 years old and I have dark brown hair and brown eyes and freckles on my checks and I got to go or I will be late for school.......

                                                              At School

They were all hanging by the table out side waiting to be called to go to their bus....

Shane:Hey guys I hear Miss Webs call us come on let go ..

                                                  At Ocean Land 

Miss Webs:  children go to your rooms and go to sleep!!! 

She shouted at all of us........

                                          The Next Day

Jude: Why are we in this room it looks so ugly and it even have spider webs err!.

Jai: I don't know and I'm bored anyone elves  bored??

Shane: Yep I am

Shown:Me too 

                                                With the Girls

Milly:Hey girlys 

Amy:What do you want Milly?

Milly:Nothing just bored

Katie:Me too

Elica:Let go and see what the boys are up to??

Milly,Katie,Amy:Sure

Amy,Milly,Katie,Elica: Hey boys what you guys up to??

Boys: Nothing much..

Jude:Guys look out the window? (he was scared).........................

It was dark seeing a shadow turn into a shadowing shape then all light and we were all getting scared and confused.The window was not wet from the rain and then me and the gang seen a black and red eyes right in  front of us. It was all quit for a minute then we heard sounds and then I could taste dust in the air and as we looked again out the window there was a hand print I could feel chill going down my spin.We went out the door and it started to raining and thunder.My dog Spider kelped barking  so I went out inside so did the gang .Hearing a noise and banging also we could see foot prints on the floor.I opened my eyes to see if there was anyone  outside but there was no one.As I looked to my left there was a women in red eyes and I jumped.Looking encase the women moved but all she did was stare at me.I panicked to see if she will do anything but she moved one step and she said hi Jude and then  diaper  and we were all confused and scared and worried.....

Astonished and appalled, I stagger outside and the gleam of the milky white moon shine over the dead 5 years old  girl hang on the tree we were shocked as I seen the girl.So we screamed as loud as we could.As  we tried to walk in front but it was to foggy I steeped on something that i could feel the inset crawing up  my leg so I ran as fast as my leg could take me and as I  looked at what was infront of us was a land full of bones and then I heared screaming coming from a big old house that had broken window and cracking glass on the floor.My dog spider started barking at something but no one was their to be seen.The next thing I know was I could feel someone breeding behind me but as I turn to look there was no one and then I looked  at my leg and it was bleeding  so much that i got scared.I thought I could go and have a look at the house......

As we got near the door I could hear screaming and banging.I was about to opend the door then i could feel something walikng on the floor.We all went in a dark room that had spiderwebs  hanging on the wall I took one  step and there was a dead animal in front of my eyes.I could feel someone tocxhing me behind my back.I walked up to a big brown door as i opned it there was a girl who looked like the one I seen.I said "hello anyone thier but no one answer my qustion".I was shaking like a grazzy boy seen a horror flim for the first time.I seen a white foggy gohst flying throw the air in the cornor of my eyes.I heard a voice but did not know what it was? So we screamed so loud that you could hear us from outside the house.I looked again but this time  there was a white and grey wolf with bright yellow eyes stareing at us so we went behind him then soon we were outside the wolf was beside a women and I knew straight away it was the women in red eyes and the wolf eyes turn a shade of ocean blue and the women in red eyes was not their anymore....

The last thing i seen was the wolf and then every thing went black............