Chapter 1

Two years ago...

Yoj

I boringly looked at my appearance in front of the mirror. I'm wearing a women's suit, tailored from France.
I do look good, ang kaso lang, hindi pa ako nakakaalis, pero alam ko na ma bo-bored lang ako 'dun.

A knock on the door snapped me out of my reverie.

"Yoj? Darling? Come out and we'll go. We don't want to be late."

Napabuntong hininga ulit ako bago tingnan ng mabuti ang sarili ko.

Fuck it.

Lumabas na ako ng kwarto ko. My Mum welcomed me with a smile, a radiant and proud smile. She's wearing a dress from Valentino. A light mint green, the color compliments her skin complexion. Mum looks like Kate Winslet, the woman from Titanic.

"You look like your father, darling."

Hmm, I do, don't I?

Of course, it runs in the blood of Acero.
Too bad, the bloodline is going to end with me. You know, me being gay.
"You look exquisite, iha." Napatingin ako kay Dad. He's wearing a suit too. Standing in front of me are my proud parents.
Philipp and Leslie Acero.

The couple that holds the Acero Prime Company.

And now we're going to attend an event that they held. I usually don't go to parties, but I don't have a choice. Sana nga nandon 'yung tatlo, but Mum said they can't have me distracted tonight.
Really? Those three kept me on the ground all this time.

The only distraction I'm having is this event.

"Sure ka bang high school ka pa?" Mum asked jokingly, I mentally rolled my eyes.

"Mum, you were there when I enrolled for Saint."

"Alam ko naman. Loosen up Yoj, enjoy the event."

Psh.

"You should have invited the three, then."
"Mabo-bored lang sila 'dun, anak."

And I won't?

Wala naman akong magagawa. I may have the control over my time, pero wala akong magawa pagdating sa parents ko.
Let's just get this over with.

"Let's go." Sagot ko nalang.

Using our Rolls Royce Phantom limo, nagpunta na kami patungo sa isa sa mga malalaking restaurant na pag-aari namin.

We have the place to ourselves.
Ang kaibahan lang, that restaurant is exclusive for club members only. The people who belong to the elite society.

There's also a hotel nearby which is pag-aari ng mga Lascivus. Rahi's family.

Or should I say, supposed to be family.

Once we were near the vicinity of the restaurant, I looked outside the window and saw some youngsters like me who were having some fun.
Sana nandito 'yung tatlo.

"Look Yoj, I want you to socialize with the kids your age at the party. Kahit wala 'yung tatlo, dapat mag enjoy ka rin." Dad reminded me.

Mukha namang wala ring silbi ang sinabi niya. I don't socialize with anyone aside from my friends.

Sana nga lang may kakilala ako doon. But I doubt that they hold conversations that the three had. Out of this world mga pag-iisip nila eh.

A couple of minutes later, we reached the place.

"Smile anak." Mum said before I got out of the car.

Once we got in, walang katapusan ang kamayan, kamustahan, at plastikan ng mga tao.