"Don't worry, Hyeonju. Help is on the way." Ms. Park tells the girl while fixing the comforts and the blankets to cover her up while they wait for the ambulance to arrive or at least for the nurse to come back with a sedative in her hand.

"The science teacher gave me a strange shot." Hyeonju tells them, her eyes slowly shifting into a burgundy color as it threatens to roll back to her head. They could only look at her in confusion as their teacher continued to question her on what kind of shot the science teacher gave her. "He tried to kill me." The girl only replies, ignoring the continuous questions that her teacher was asking her.

Kim Hyeonju then turns towards Yohan, who was staring at her with pity-filled eyes and a worried expression plastered on his face. As much as her humanity was flattered that he was finally starting to take notice of her after months of desperately trying, the girl can't deny that the monstrosity slowly beginning to take over her senses was starting to grow feral at the scent of the boy's blood.

Noticing her intense gaze on him, Yohan gave her a small smile to comfort her. "What's wrong, Hyeonju? How do you feel?" He quizzically asks.

"I'm gonna kill you." As soon as those words tumble out of Hyeonju's mouth, Yohan becomes frozen on the spot as his eyes widen in shock upon hearing her sudden threat. "I'll fucking kill you and then eat your flesh and organs! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" She suddenly screams and begins to violently thrash around the bed, trying to escape herself from their grasps. She quickly turns her head towards Onjo and snaps at her, almost biting her hand but luckily she managed to pull away just in time and only received a small scratch.

Even though Yohan was creeped out by Hyeonju's sudden threats towards him, he tightens his grip onto her limbs as his left hand pushes her head back down onto the bed, placing his hand over her bloody forehead so that he wouldn't get bit by her. "Onjo-ah! Are you okay?" He worriedly asks the startled girl in front of him, seeing her cradle her hand to her chest. Onjo only silently nods her head, reassuring him that she wasn't hurt.

The school nurse finally approaches them with a sedative and an injection in her hands as she tells them once again to hold her down while she gives Hyeonju the shot. But the girl kept violently thrashing on the bed and attempted to bite everyone who was trying to pin her down and even managed to bite the nurse on her wrist while she was injecting her the sedative. After a few minutes, the medicine finally kicked in and soon the injured teenager finally calmed down as she slumped back to the bed unconscious. Everyone in the room was now able to breathe in relief but were still traumatized by what just happened.

Ms. Park hugs her students in means of comforting them before asking them to return back to their classroom and wait for her return. But both Onjo and Yohan declined her request, claiming that they'll just wait until the ambulance comes so that they can help them assist Hyeonju onto the vehicle. Isak, on the other hand, gladly agrees to go back to their classroom as she feels her energy was drained tenth fold after witnessing what just happened. Giving her best friend a brief hug of reassurance and nodding her head towards the cold teenager, she makes her way out of the infirmary and rushes back to her class to report the terrifying events of today.

»»——⍟——««

Meanwhile back in the classroom of class 2-5, the students all scrambled to their group of friends to talk about what they think happened to their classmate when she went missing and all the gossip about the recent weird behavior of their science teacher. There was no denying that all of them were slightly fazed by the sight of Kim Hyeonju all wounded and bloody as they couldn't help but fear that their teacher might be some sort of criminal because of what he did to the girl.