Chapter 1

George POV

It's been an hour since i started my patrol now i am walking in my human form through the woods not passing the territory i got in the river i always visit i sat under the tree shadow and smile 'I guess my patrol is over' i sighed and texted techno that the place is all clear and i wanna sleep for a little bit. i closed my eyes and leaned at the bark of the oak tree and listen to the sounds i heard the sound of the birds the calming waves of the river and the warm breeze of the wind. I smell a scent with is unfamiliar it's so sweet like Vanilla with berries i melt in the smell and open my eyes seing a man with a smily mask i widen my eyes and push him away "What the heck are you doing here!" i panicked as i realized an alpha. I glared at the man as he raise up his hands "I don't want to cause trouble" he said as i sighed and look at him "Then what is your intensions to me AlpHA and Why are you in my territory" i rolled my eyes as he chucked "I just about to pass this place when i saw you so i got my curiosity wanting to be freinded with you" he sat beside me as i smiled "But your still on my teritory i can punish you" i smirked as he look at me "Really? You don't even look like an alpha Mr. AlpHa" he mocked my accent as i chucked "Really?"  as he leaned at the tree "I noticed your a small alpha" he teased as i glared at him and protested "I am not a small alpha i am an average height y'know" i crossed my arms looking away to him but smiling "Also what is your name?" he asked as i look at him and smiled "I am george how about you uhmmm.." i tapped my chin and he answered "Just call me dream pretty boy" i gasped and he just look at me "Don't call me that i am not a pretty but i'll take that as a compliment" i rolled my eyes "Oh Come on now you really look beautiful and pretty" he said seductively as i blushed "I-Idiot" as he laughed 'he seems telling the truth maybe i can let him go this time' i thought as i smiled "Oh your smiling your smiling" he teased while wheezing as i laugh with him.

I wipe my imaginary tears and look at the river "Oh god that was a good laugh" as he hum "Well... wanna be freinds?" he asked as i giggled "Do we look like we're not freinds idiot" as he giggled with me too. We talk and chatted the whole hour and I look at my phone and check the time I stand and look at him as he look back at me confusedly and I said " Well i need to go see ya around?" i dusted some dirt off my pants and he do the same and stand up still looking at me "Well can i have your number then Pretty boy?" he asked as i smiled "Sure smilely i would love too" i pull out my phone and we exchange our number. I started walking away and look at him again and wink "See ya later Smilely" i shifter throught the shade and runs. 

I arrived at the community house seeing everybody is here and there's a boy who is unfamiliar "Guys i am back" i said as they all look at me smiling "Welcome back alpha" they said as the other beta look confused "An alpha? and that small? i thought techno is the only alpha here?" the beta asked as i look at the others "So why you didn't noticed my scent?" i asked as he look at me "I have a running nose so." he answered as i look at karl and quackity "Ok, this is Sapnap he didn't tell us his real name and we found him in our borders" karl explained as i nodded looking at him "So where did you came from and why are you invading our teritory?" i asked as he look at me "Well... I was kinds lost while following a freind hunting near to your teritory and i lost eventually..." he explained as i look at techno "Well we don't keep them here also it's your chose to stay here for a while then continue tommorow i don't know it's always depends on you sapnap" techno said and i sighed "So where is he staying?" i asked as they all look at me "Yours" they all said in unison as i groaned "Ok ok who is coming with me and him" as quackity and karl raised their hands "Well, i guess also our hunting positions, we will doing this month or so everyone is dissmissed if you wanted me just text me, and call me going to my house also works have a good day" i explained and they all bowed and we left.