Baroness Von Hellman | 𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓷𝓮𝔀 𝓰𝓲𝓻𝓵

Start from the beginning

I placed the tray on the table, "Here's your dinner Ma'am." I said standing next to her.

"Why did it take you so long?" She sat up and reached for the fork. "This better be good or I'll fire you right at this moment." Then she started eating.

She didn't say anything, she just keep eating. No complaints meant it must have been good enough for her taste, right?

"Sit. You make me feel uncomfortable by standing there like a creepy mannequin." She said. I obeyed, I sat. On the other couch of course.

When she was finally done, she leaned her back against the couch and stared blankly at her desk. It looked like she was deep in her thoughts. I just watched her without saying a word.

"Hey new girl.. can you give me a massage?" She suddenly asked.

"O-Of course ma'am." I replied quickly. I sat beside her and waited for further commands.

She laid her back against the armchair and placed her feet on my lap. I took off her beautiful stilettos and put them carefully on the floor. I started to massage her feet, then moved up to her calf. She closed her eyes and let out a deep breath.

All of the sudden, the Baroness pulled her dress up, high enough that I could see her black lace panties peeking out between her thighs. "Go higher!" She commanded. I gulped but I did as I was told so I moved my hands up to her thighs, massaging her there for a few minutes then I moved back down. The Baroness groaned in response. So I went up to her thighs again. I worked on her inner thighs, only a few inches from her center. Her breathing became deeper and sometimes I could hear soft moans escaping her lips.

Wait a second.. Did the Baroness moan at my touch?? It couldn't be... could it???

Several minutes later the Baroness sat up and looked at me with her gorgeous green-ish blue eyes. No no.. her eyes were darker now. Her pupils dilated. Was she.. turned on? There were so many questions in my head and what happened next answered most of my questions.

She grabbed the collar of my shirt and pulled me closer to her. Our faces were almost touching. "I want you to do something for me. BUT.. you shall not tell anyone.. I mean anyone, not a single soul. Can you do that?" She asked sternly. I nodded. Then she let go of my collar and grabbed my jaw harshly, "use your fucking words!" She said.

"Y-Yes Ma'am. I-I promise I won't tell anyone." I stuttered.

Her grip on my jaw loosened up. "Good! Because I want you to fuck me."

"Pardon?" My eyes widened, I couldn't believe what I just heard. I started to panic. It's not that I didn't want to do it. It was just.. was she serious?

"Have you suddenly lost your hearing? Or did you lose your brain somewhere?" She said annoyedly. "I want you to please me.. to satisfy me." She explained.

"I-.. Y-Yes Ma'am.. I'll do it." I replied.

She smirked and then stood up. Her back facing me. I didn't know what to do, so I just stared at her. Then she slightly turned around to look at me, "Don't just stare you dumb slut. Help me undress! Ughh.. Do I have to explain everything to you?" She raised her voice.

"N-No Ma'am." I got up in a second and stood behind her to unzip her dress.

Her dress was finally off and pooled around her ankles leaving her only in her black lingerie then she sat back down on the couch like before. Her back was leaning against the armchair, the only difference now was that her legs were now wide open. I stared at her covered pussy and gulped.