Have I said how much I love his parents cause I can't say it enough.

Just then Karan gets a call. Looking at his phone he mumbles shit. He looks back up at me and seems disappointed. He holds my hand and says "Ladoo you'll be fine here right. My interviews are just about to start"

I bring my other hand up to his check and fake a smile. "Don't worry babe. I'll be fine"

I go to give him a kiss on his cheek but he backs away. Seeing the confused look on my face, while waking backwards he winks and says "weren't you the one that didn't want pda in front of our parents". He walks into the other room to call in to his interview.

"Sunny I'm going to get you back for this" I yell out behind him. In response all I hear is him laughing. He's so irritating with his tit for tat. A couple days ago we were at my parents house and I stopped him from doing any pda so of course now he wants to get back at me but he doesn't realize how much I love these games too.

Pulling me out of my thoughts, his mom walks over and starts asking me about if I ate, whether I want chai. I tell her I don't need anything and his parents make some idle chit chat with me.

In the back of my mind all I'm thinking about is how much I miss Karan. The only private alone time we got was a couple hours when I came to his house after the finale. Every other day we've just had such limited time. I miss just being able to hold him and talk to him whenever I want. On top of everything is my guilt. He does so much for me and I can't even properly surprise him. This all is just so frustrating.

It feels like everyone wants a moment of our time but all we want is to give our moments of time to each other.

I hear him laughing with the interviewer and all of a sudden I get an idea. If he wants to play the tit for tat game with me, I want to up the level a little bit. Anyways I miss our lighthearted banter from the house.

From where I'm standing there's a direct view into the room where Karan is doing his interview. I pull the clip out that was keeping my hair up  and pretend to fumble and have it fall on the floor.

The sound of the clip bouncing against the floor causes Karan to look up and I make eye contact with him as I fluff my hair out knowing how much he loves it when my hair is down. Knowing his eyes are still on me I bring hands up pretending to stretch which only brings my sweater up a few more inches and causes a little more of my stomach to be revealed. I look over my shoulder to see him staring at me and I give him a wink. He shakes his head at me and judging by the way his eyes keep drifting back to me I know this game is working.

Deciding that's enough for now I get back into my conversation with uncle and aunty and don't even realize that his first interview is over. I'm standing on one side of the counter in the kitchen and his parents are sitting on the other side of the counter. He slides up next to me and puts his hands on my back between the top of jeans and the bottom of my sweater. At the sudden touch I look over at him to see him wink at me.

His hand slides up an inch and he asks "So what have you guys been talking about"

His parents fill him on what I was telling them about the naagin shoot and as they're talking his hand keeps sliding up my back under my sweater. He's standing close enough to me that no one can see anything but that makes it worse. I'm so distracted by the fact that his fingers are right below my bra clasp that I miss what his parents ask me.

I look at them confused and Karan saves me by saying "Oh she can't say anything about that part of the shooting schedule yet." He distracts me but then also saves me. I don't know what the question was but I guess Karan's answer worked.