The Start Of Something New

Kayla POV

I haven't been to a concert since MJB and Jayz in MSG. I won free tickets and it was so fun. They put on a good performance. I would actually spend money on a concert if the person can sing. Trey Songz can't sing live and now Chris Brown is lip singing.(I love them) But it's a sliver lining cause boom here comes August Alsina. He is relatable and that man can sing! Yes I'm fan but not a hardcore stan.

Therefore I'm flying down to some club/event he is performing. I just have to see him live. That's why I'm on a plane to see him! I only had money for a plane ticket and the ticket to the show. Therefore I'm going to be sleeping in the airport but it's okay cause I'm going to see August Alsina.

*After the Show

Omg that man can sing! I know that woman he grounded on, panties was soaked. The show is over and now I'm at abandoned bus stop. I guess I'm sleeping here tonight. As I get comfortable and doze off I hear

"Lil lady is sleeping here bruh we gotta help her.

*Next Morning

I wake up in a bed.

"Omg am I dreaming?

"Nah baby.

Says August Aslina standing in the doorway wearing a towel.

"Now I'm really dreaming.

"Haha. nah I find you sleep at the bus stop so I brought you here. Why was you at the bus stop? I know by from your clothes you ain't homeless.

"No. I spent all my money on your show, a plane ticket here and some food.

"Wow. you really apart of my nation.
What's your name?

"Kayla, can you put clothes on now?

"Haha okay lady bug

"Lady bug?

"Yes cause you a lady from how you carry yourself and bug cause your small.

"Oh okay.

I get up and go to the bathroom. Once I'm out I notice August is dressed and his crew plus food has arrived. August makes introductions then we eat.
"So lady bug you know we are going to see each other right?
"Oh really?
"Yup your my number fan so of course. I have your number so I will call you.
"Okay August, it was nice meeting you.
"Likewise Ladybug.

Then we part ways, it's time for me to go back home. I wonder if I'm really going to see August again.