Losing control

I walked into class and everyone stared... Maeve and Eros motioned me to sit near them "god Axelia why do you have a cut on your neck?!" Eros asked me examining my neck "OW, Jesus Christ it's not that big of a deal Eros!" Maeve just glared at me, she's had a crush on Eros since forever, she was always jealous of every girl Eros was talking to, including me. She didn't hate me, but she didn't like me either I wouldn't consider her an enemy, but I wouldn't consider her a friend either. The teacher started the lesson and I punched Eros on the shoulder "oww! What was that for?" he whispered " Eros just pay attention to the lesson, I don't want/need to tutor u anymore." Eros couldn't focus therefore, he couldn't keep a good grade if his life depended on it, as always Maeve was jealous that I went to his house everyday to tutor him. She was also mad that Eros had a crush on a another girl, I couldn't be bothered. He gave hints here and there, and Maeve always thought he was describing me, then again I couldn't be bothered, I didn't like him. soon enough it was time for next period, math "God damnit math is my worst subject" i groaned, Maeve slammed my locker and almost slammed my hand too, " what the fuck was that for!!" I yelled. I didn't care at all if everyone else was in the hall. She whispered " I don't know what the hell your up to, but I don't fucking like it." I watched her waddle away, I couldn't help myself from laughing, when she walked it looked like she was waddling away like a penguin. Eros snuck behind me and grabbed my shoulders to scare me, "Jesus Eros! I was so close to punching you, don't scare me like that" I told him " fine! I wont, but what's up with Maeve?" He asked me " I don't know... but there's something that I did and don't know about..."

next chapter? <3