Hands and a glass of water

Beginne am Anfang

"Ugh... Just, pour another glass, drink it and go to sleep, k?"

"Right. Will do, brother. By the way... Umm.. how do I say this...
Well, I can't stop thinking about... (Y/N)... Could you uh, help me out with that? Please..?" I asked filled to the brim with hope he knew something about this.

"Bro, as much as I would love to help... I was never in a relationship with anyone. Also seriously? (Y/N)? The new one in our groupchat? Dude, you only know her name and favourite song by Prince, how did she get stuck in that thick head of yours??" He answered me and added a question of his own. Disappointingly, he couldn't help me out with getting rid of the thoughts of her.

"Yes, bro... Seriously... I actually can't stop thinking about her, even though I don't know anything about her... And what sucks is that I still don't know much about myself either... Well, whatever. Thanks for talking here with me, but I should go to sleep. And you should change out of your uniform, it smells."

He tried to sniff his clothing, and yup. By the looks of his face, he noticed the stench. Gross...

"Yeah yeah... Well, g'night, lil bro. Hope you get some sleep tonight."

I nodded a short goodbye to my older twin, and went on my way over to my room. Once I arrived, I plopped down on my bed and tried to get some sleep. And succeeded.

Back to you...

🔺 Your POV 🔻

I sluggishly pressed 'Accept', and read what Kira sent me... And boy, did I not expect... This...

-

(Hand fucker) Hello, (Y/N).
You mentioned in the groupchat before leaving that you're a girl, no? And I really like seeing the hands of any girl there is, because to me, all girls have beautiful ones. So I would appreciate it if you would send me a picture of at least one hand of yours.
sent at 20:43, seen: just now ✓✓

(Hand fucker) I am waiting for the pictures. Please send them. I need to evaluate how beautiful your hands or hand are/is.
sent at 20:45, seen: just now ✓✓

(Hand fucker) I guess I can only assume you're asleep at this very moment. Well, have a good sleep then. We will talk about this tomorrow. Oyasumi, (Y/N).
sent at 21:02, seen: just now ✓✓

-

"What the actual fuck?! That's creepy as hell! I never ever expected something like this, especially not from Kira!
But the rest of the guys in the groupchat kept mentioning hand fetishes and Kira in the same sentence... Hmmm.."

I chose to answer to it with... A lil something special...

-

(I like turtles 🐢) bruh wtf

sent at 2:08 ✓

sent at 2:08 ✓

-

"I'll just... Go to sleep... I guess..."

And I successfully did.

<--- to be continued