Chapter 77

Chapter 77

Date: 02/15/2021

Reminder: NOT THE OWNER OF BNHA

Wrong spelling and grammar

.

.

.

THIRD POV

~Few days earlier

"Give us Kurogiri or Toga and maybe Bubaigawara together the girl who has black hair" Chisaki said for the comparison for working together, as they will let the League to move freely. This will be a concern for the yakuza. Shigaraki knows they want to reduce their movements as the members are important. He doesn't care for Luna since she just a watch for entertainment in the group but then again, she did help him sometimes but he couldn't give the yakuza much. Despite there still an ill between them, this compromise is a sign of trust between them.

"Toga, Luna and Twice. You three are yakuza from today on." Shigiraki announce when his meeting is over at the Hassaikai residence and doesn't have a choice but to do the compromise between two parties, as the plan of Hassaikai has more potential. Twice have a sour attitude on working at the yazuka for the thing they done especially the death of Magne and blow Mr. Compress's arm. He ,after all, felt responsible due to his carelessness.

"What are we to you, Tomura-kun?" Toga ask to clarify their purpose for, as she considered the League is a place is comfortable also a silent message, a place where they belong and can called home. She twirl for a while and landing in front of Shigiraki as she pointed her knife at his neck.

"I trust you guys" He removed his hand-mask and look at them personally with a soft look on his face, For what he believes and for his team, despite the restriction of the League's mobility as he wants them to be more useful to flatter them and conquer them closely.

"Aww so you do care about me?" Luna giggles as she bounded up from beside Shigiraki and jabbed her fingers in his side to tease him. Shigiraki look at the noirette patted her head like a puppy. Luna blinks then moves away from the man and hides behind Toga. She surreptitiously watches him at his sudden change of behavior.

"I also care about you, Luna. Have fun at the Yakuza" The noirette just stammered and gaped at the change of behavior of Shigaraki. She just looks away from him feeling embarrass and happy as she was trusted by Shigaraki since they only meet because of her brother. They really never click like how Twice and Toga when they befriended her. Shigaraki just more on an introvert as they only talk for a while and thinking her as a pest by that does not really bother her too much with his personality of malevolent and twisted and more on childish but now his more patient and self-controlled which is weird for Luna's eyes.

"Okay, I'll enjoy myself! Shi~ga~ra~ki~Chan" Luna giggled as she just shrugging off the change of personality.

***

"Luna~desu!" The Noirette chirped inside the tense room of the Hassaikai's residence, As Toga, Twice and she meets the members of the Hassaikai for their compromise between the League and the yakuza. The three have a scold face when overhaul misgender Magne. They still have the grudge against them but they need to be working together to assist the yakuza's plan while following his orders, together with the others member of the Yakuza. Before that, Overhaul wants to know their quirk but they rejected the idea for they still don't like them.

"What's your quirk?" A voice echoed despite not hearing inside the room, but the noirette heard it clearly since she did put a mark on Twice's head. That's when twice started explaining his quirk together with Toga, making them looks dumb for a moment. The noirette looks the man standing behind Overhual, whose wearing black bowler hat with a black plague mask. The Noirette mentally sigh despite the quirk is not having much effect on her due to her quirk but she don't have a choice but to tell half the truth.

"My quirk allows me to teleport within a distant but I can't bring along people, only materials and if I touch a person, I kind put a pin-mark on them. Like how, I touch Chisaki-sama during that time to put my mark, so I quickly mark him if he runs away that time but the marks only last for 10 minutes!" the noirette explained cutely and happily to them but put a fake dumbfounded look for a moment, to really put in the mood that she got affected by the quirk. Overhaul glance the noirette, who just titled her head with a small smile. He was curious that time when she did touch him during in the old warehouse as he didn't have any reaction when she touched her.

"Did you hear anything from Shigaraki about a betrayal?" The man use his quirk again to them.

"Nope!""No!" they quickly replied with a shook head. . Making the yakuza to let their guard for a bit and accepting them as a member of the Hassaikai. The noirette wanted to scoff at them but she held herself. They won't be roam freely and if they don't have any instruction. They will not leave the facilities, making the noirette pout as she teleport behind the young master and nudges his shirt. They all tense and ready to attack to protect their master.

"I'll be bringing my pets, it's that okay? Chisaki-sama" The noirette said she still gripping the helm of his shirt.

"Fine and don't touch me again" He said with a glare, the noirette give him a smile and nodded in understanding. When one of the members try to grab her, she just disappear and re-apper beside to Twice.

"Oi! Don't do that again, you stupid brat!" yelled by the small man with a white plague mask. Noirette stare for a moment thinking it's so cute but the image is gone when she heard the voice. The body and the voice is not perfectly match.

"Sorry about that, umm birdie-san?" Irinake pop a vein at the nickname as he continues to shout at the noirette as he was enraged at the interaction to him also to his master. He also remind as them that they can't keep up their attitudes as they were yakuza and never to underestimate them as they will rise again and control the society from the shadows. But deep down, the three are restraining their selves from killing them all as they will the one, who rules the shadows. The noirette knows that shigaraki will the one to succeed, not them.