valentines day special

written by my friend  
_____________________________________

You were heading into the gym to surprise pretty boy Oikawa with a gift for valentines day. When all of a sudden...

SMACK.

You got hit in the side of the head with one of Oikawa's serves.

"SHITTY-KAWA!" Iwaizumi yelled. Which was the only thing you were able to hear while trying to deal with the disoriented feeling. 

Not that you were going to be unconscious, you just felt very disoriented and it was messing with you.

"Holy fuck. Y/N!" Oikawa realized as he ran straight over to you. Pushing everything else aside for a moment.

However, Hanamaki stepped in front of you. He knew Toru was a very gentle person especially when it came to you. But Takahiro was very protective over you. Not because he loved you, but because he viewed you more as a sibling.

"Makki?" Oikawa asked. "It was an honest mistake. I wasn't trying to hurt them, I swear!"

"I know... but I'll be the one to take them to the nurse." The other male spoke as he turned you around and guided you to the school nurse, allowing you to use him as support when it came to walking.

Oikawa couldn't help but feel guilt.

"Oikawa... you can think about it later. They'll be in safe hands for the time being." Another team member spoke.

Toru let out a defeated sigh as he walked back to his position.

Iwa shot the guy a glance before speaking. "We can go see them after practice."

So while you were laying down in the nurse's office on your own once Hanamaki left, practice went on.

Once the after-school activity was over, Toru desperately wanted to know how you were holding up.

"Y/N... Are you okay?" He asked as he peeked his head through the door.

"Toru!" You squeaked as your head snapped in that direction with a smile. "Hi."

"I apologize for hitting you with my serve. I really didn't mean for it to happen." He sighed as he walked in, taking a seat next to you.

"You didn't hurt me, well it did hurt but that's not the point. I just had a disoriented feeling." You explained, sitting up to properly face him.

The pretty boy tried to give you the 'lay back down' lecture. But you honestly didn't care.

"I wanted to give you something." You smiled as you reached over to the table grabbing an envelope that was on a box.

That's when Toru started to internally panic. He also had a gift for you. More so that you were just trying to do a good thing and the end result was you being where you are.

But regardless he opened the box without reading the card, not that you cared about what came first.

Inside was a sweater with the Aoba Johsai colours, but there was writing on the back that read:

"You couldn't handle me even if I came with instructions."

And a bracelet with half a charm to match on of your own.

Even if Oikawa doesn't wear very much jewellery, he's a sucker for sentimental pieces that are given to him by someone he loves.

"Y/N..." He breathed, wrapping his arms around you for a hug.

That's when he opened the card and read it.

"I. Will be right back." He said before running out of the room.

He came back with a bouquet of roses. He didn't even hand them to you before he planted a sweet kiss on your lips.

"Yes, these are for you. And I will be your lover. Happy Valentine's Day. And once again, I am very sorry for hitting you with my serve. I won't do it again."