Chapter 15

Hi guys just to let you know im making a new book called the New Girl. Just. Let you know its not about Fairy Tail its about Soul Eater comming out soon, well thats All
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴Previously

"Sure. Do you wanna go first or... What" Jellal said

Lucy smiled and placed her hand over grimwar hearts sign "Ill go... I love..."

Now
Normal POV

Lucy and Jellal was in the infirmary with Natsu (Of course he was laying on the bed unconscious) Lucy saw the red grimwar heart sign on Natsu's shoulder.

She placed her hand over the sign "Ilovenatsudragneel"

Jellal scratched the back of his head "um, come again I didn't understand you"

She sighed and purple magic formed around her hand"I said I love Natsu dragneel... I loved him ever since I met him-" the light of the magic grew stronger "- from the way he eats to the way he fights-" the light grew bigger "-and just the way he is... I LOVE YOU NATSU DRAGNEEL"

The purple light disappeared and she took her hand off of his arm and instead of the grimwar heart sign fairy tails sign was there instead. She was panting because she lost so much magic enegry.

Jellal sat next to her and stroked her back. "Why did you use all that magic energy Lucy, you could of ended up like Natsu you know"

She nodded and when she looked at his arm she was satisfied with her work "yeah I know-" she smiled "-but it was all worth it, he's apart of Fairy
Tail again"

He smiled and continued to rub her back "what happens if he leaves us again"

She laughed and looked at Natsu "I'll just beat him up again and probably chain him up-" she looked at jellal "-well... Who do you like?"

He laughed and looked around the room "I like Erza... Wait no I don't like her... I love Erza"

Lucy laughed and smiled "Your so corny jellal. Well you should tell her that"

Before he could say anything they heard the door slam open. When they both looked at the door there stood an angry Erza in... A dress?

She walked up to Jellal and hugged him really tight "I love you too Jellal, I really love you"

Jellal stood there shocked "Huh-" he then smiled and hugged her back "-well... Let's go on a date then"

Lucy smiled when Erza kissed his cheek "I love too Jellal, bye Lucy, I'll see you later"

Jellal and Erza waved as they left the infirmary. Lucy stood there and sat on Natsu's bed.

Lucy POV

I was so happy for jellal and Erza they were ment to be together. I sat down on Natsu's bed and ruffled his hair. He's so cute... Wait what. I shrugged it off and ended up falling asleep next to him.

Natsu's Dream

"Alone in a dark room with no doors or windows. GREAT JUST GREAT" I looked around and saw a small light.

I started walking towards it but for some reason it kept getting farther. Then I started to run towards it but still kept getting farther.

"I LOVE YOU NATSU DRAGNEEL" a girls voice said

I stopped running and stared at the light "Lucy?" I started running faster towards it "LUCY!!!"

"...Bye Lucy, I'll see you later" another voice said

I ran as fast as I could "ERZA NO PLEASE DONT LET HER LEAVE.... I gotta tell her I love her too"

The light came closer to me or should I say I came closer to it. When I was close enough the light became bright. I covered my face and ran into the light.

Dream over

I opened my eyes and looked at a cieling. The cieling of Fairy tails infirmary...Lucy.

I felt someone on my side and when I looked I saw a girl with black hair sleeping next to me. My eyes grew wide when I knew who it was.

I started stroking her hair and she... Hugged me... "Luce" I said almost in a whisper.

Her eyes shot open and to my surprise her eyes are brown again "N-Natsu?"

I nodded and she hugged me "um..."

She hugged me tighter "BAKA, DONT EVER LEAVE ME AGAIN OR ELSE...I missed you"

I felt tears on my shirt and I hugged her back "I promise I would never leave you again"

She broke the hug but she arms were still around me. She smiled and I smiled back at her. We were only several inches away from each others face. I wanted to kiss her but what happened last time, I'm not so sure.

She leaned in closer and I stood frozen in my spot. She then closed the gap between us. I as shocked but I kissed her back. The kiss was passionate and let's just say I enjoyed evey second of it.

When we broke apart, we was both gasping for air "Natsu... I l-love you...okay, there I said it"

I smiled even though I heard her the first time... When I was unconscious I wanted to see it for myself "I love you too Luce"

She hugged me again and got up "I have a meeting with the council today, and you need your rest... I'll see you later okay"

I nodded and she left the infirmary. I looked around and saw Lisanna staring at me. "Oh hey Lisanna" I said

She rolled her eyes "Baka, why did you leave us... And why did you kiss Lucy"

"Um, I was jealous and because I can... Why does it matter to you on what I do, I'm not your boyfriend Lisanna" I almost yelled

She turned her body around and so did I. Damn she's so annoying... Ugh why did I ever like her. I ended up falling asleep... But that didn't last long.

"PSST... Natsu, come on, master wants to see you" a mans voice said

I rolled over and looked at him "No zancrow, I quit grimwar heart. I'm apart of Fairy Tail, and I'm not leaving this time"

Zancrow stood up straight and punched me in the gut, before I fell unconscious again I heard him say "You will stay at grimwar heart, no matter what"

✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴ Cliffhanger

Idk why I made zancrow come back too get Natsu
But in all the other books I read lucy gets kidnapped
So I decided to mix it up a little not to mention
Lucy is stronger then natsu now haha
Well I hoped you liked it

Vote and comment plz

-Nalu_lover123