Tejus thoughts-
Sunny when will u ask me. I wish this was real.

Shot started again

Kk went on his knee n asked again.
Teju nodded yes. He put ring on her n they hugged.
When they hugged teju didnt wanna let go.

D- cut. Perfect shot. Now lets take 2 closeup shots n we r done with the shoot.

Kk broke the hug. Teju looked at the ring. Kk saw her admiring the ring.

Kk- Oye ladooo teri ring inni soni hogi na. Bilkul teri jaisi.

Teju looked at him in awe.

Teju- Sachii..??

Kk- Obviously. See ur choice is good. Look at me. But ur choice ki choice is v good.
So teri ring toh sabse alag hogi..

Teju murmured - Kab hogi sunny??

Kk- Kya boli??

Teju- Kuch nahi.

Kk- Kuch toh bola tune.

Teju- No nothing.

Teju decided to keep the video prop ring as a memory.

They changed in their vanity n went yo the hotel.
They had dinner n changed into their night suits n were lying on the bed surfing channels on TV.

Teju was only thinking about when kk will propose. How will he do it?
What is stopping him from doing it.
I m ready. His family is ready then why isnt he proposing.

Kk saw her lost in her thoughts.

Kk- Ladoo kya soch rahi hai??

Teju- Kuch nahi.

Kk- Pehle bhi dekha maine u have been quiet since the shoot. Bol na what r u thinking??

Teju- nothing just tired baby.

Kk- Kuch toh hai. Mujhe nahi bolegi??

Teju wanted to talk to him. She wanted to know why wasnt he proposing. Now there were doubts cropping in her mind. She decided to talk about it a lil.bit.

Teju- I was just thinking about marriage.

Hearing this statement kk smiled. He really wanted to know her thoughts n if she was ready. He wanted to know if he had manages to clear all her doubts.

Kk- Like what?

Teju- Its a huge commitment na. Like if both partners r ready then they should get married soon.

Kk- I agree. If they see a future together they should not waste time. There is nothing like going back home to ur partner post a hard day at work.

Teju- hai na. Saathmein reh sakte hai.

Kk- Saathmein toh live in mein bhi reh sakte hai teju. Marriage is knowing that u will be spending ur remaining life with only that person.

Teju- Hmmm its scary na. I have seen so many marriages break so easily.

Kk- See that depends on the people who r in the relationship. How dedicated they r. How much they want the relationship to work n last.

Teju- True. When we came out from BB house ppl were hounding us with marriage questions. But we took our time.

Kk- Hmmm. Dekh maine teko andar bhi bola tha. Main puchunga nahi sidha uthake le jaunga mandap pe.

Teju- puchega nahi. Propose karega nahi toh ring ke baatein kyu ki? Aweiyn sapne kyu dikhaye??

Kk looked at teju.

Kk- Toh agar main kal ring lau toh tu haan bol degi??

Teju- Aise thodi hota hai. Proper proposal chahiye.

Kk- But tu yes bolegi??

Teju- Hmmm. Sochungi. Dekhungi... !!

She wanted to say yes.  But she felt shy. It was a v direct question. She was caught offguard. She was dying to marry him but when he asked lile this she just said whatever she could think off.

Kk was excited at first. Cos he thought she was showing signs that she was ready for marriage. But when she said dekhungi sochungi he was sad. He went into the overthinking zone. Even though teju was kidding.

Kk didnt say anything after that.
Teju was hoping kk would take the topic ahead but he didn't say anything. She wanted to tell him that she would say yes but the words just didnt out of her mouth. She was terrible at expressing with words. N to take this converstaion ahead she had to express her desire.
But woh kuch nahi bol paayi aur.

They slept in each others arms that night.
Kk was disheartened to know that teju was still not sure. Cos he really tried his best to make her believe he wanted her for a lifetime. But maybe his past bad ruined his reputation forever.
He knew she loved him. He knew they were meant for each other but still when it came to marriage he thought she didnt wanna commit to him.
He had a sleepless rough nite. He kept on thinking about all these things.
He knew he couldnt live without her.
Kk decided to let the relationship continue the way it is. He didmt want to remove the marriage topic again. It was painful for him now to think she didnt feel like commiting to him forever.

He was overthinking a lot.

He slept late.

On the other hand teju woke up early. She too couldnt sleep well. She was restless.
She kept on thinking why he wouldnt propose. Was it cos he still thinks she is immature. Does he want to wait for few more years ?? Will he ever be ready to commit? In BB15 house he kept hinting that he wanted to marry me. That i was the one..then why won't he ask me?

She started doubting her realtionship. She started doubting herself. She started doubting if he will ever marry her. Marriage was not something that she had to do. But with kk she wanted that. N cos he mentioned it so many times that she thought he was sure.

She started to get a headache.
Both of them were over thinking morons. Instead of talking to each other
They decided to keep quiet.

They had the next 2 days to themselves.
They both behaved like it was all ok.
Teju was quieter than usual n kk was smoking more than usual.

They travelled a bit for next 2 days n were back in Mumbai.

They both had a packed schedule for next few days. They met each other just twice in that week. Both were feeling lil distant.

N for the first time in their relationship kk had to be away from her for almost 20 days cos of an outdoor shoot.
He had to travel to dubai for a webseries shoot.

Kk went to meet teju. He was travelling the next day. They hugged each other. Had a warm conversation. They knew it was going to be v difficult. Both felt that they were in a different space since music video shoot.
Only time will tell how their relationship faces this situation

To be continued