Sincerely, yours.

It was Tuesday. Which means her letter was here. Which means she'd get to hear her voice and 'see' her again. She missed her, she missed her more than she'd like to admit. She'd never admit to how much she missed her, she'd profusely deny it. Even if it was true.

Skipping, yes skipping, one of the world's deadliest assassins and she was skipping. She opened the pale blue mailbox and saw a a letter. Grinning, she grabbed the envelope and looked at the front. Seeing her name and her lover's.

Attempting, and failing, to keep her excitement contained she walks back to the house. It's a cute little modern cottage, she and Nat had designed it together. Personalized to their needs and desires.

The world's deadly assassin squealed in excitement as she carefully opened the sealed envelope. "Natty Nat Nat Nat," she repeated, incredibly excited.

"To my detka," she blushed at this petname, continuing to read her lover's scratchy but somehow also neat handwriting. "

"I miss you so much. I wish I could turn back the clock, to the moment we first met. When you fell for me. Walking away, looking fine as hell, drinking your coffee. Clumsy as always, my sweet girl, you tripped. Falling at my feet. I still have that shirt, I'm currently wearing it. Enjoying the scent of the coffee mixing with your perfume. But it's nothing compared to being in your presence, in your arms. Hell, even within a mile of you."

Someone knocked at her door, but she ignored it, continuing to read the love letter.

"I hope that someday soon I can be in the same room with you, kissing your soft lips. I hope that you're not leaving the stove on, it'd be tragic if I came home to a pile of ashes. I know we both adore fire, (though not as much as I adore you) but a home is important. As are you. I'm holding you close to my heart, I can't wait to make you mine someday. Your necklace lives around my neck, I carry a reminder of you with me everywhere."

Continuing to ignore the knocks, she gently wraps her fingers around her necklace. Nat had given her a necklace, a half of a heart, silver. Nat had a matching one. The two of you had broken hearts, until you were whole and together again. There was a word engraved on each necklace. Her's said "Sincerely," and Nat's said, "Yours". She claimed that they were sappy, but not-so-secretly loved them. Nat knew it too.

"I have to go, some dumbass lit their lunch on fire. I love you so much detka, and I can't wait to be with you once more.

Sincerely yours,
Natasha"

One of the world's deadliest assassins, hugs the letter close to her chest. A tear rolling down her cheek.

"I miss you Natty,"

"I miss you too detka."

She whirled around, only to see her love in person. She flew into Nat's open arms.

"Natty!" She hugged her tight, never wanting to let go.

Hugging the understandably clingy girl back, she laughed a bit.

"Hey there, puppy. I take it that you liked my letter?"

The girl eagerly nodded, another tear rolling down her cheek, "It was beautiful."

Nat smiled down at her, bringing her hand up to the girl's cheek, gently swiping her tears away. "Not as beautiful as you, detka."

The girl blushed, looking up at her lover.

"I love you Natty,"

"I love you too, darling."

"Hey, darling?"

"Yes, Natty?"

"Answer the door next time."

"No."

AN:

Who knows what this is going to turn into, certainly not me.
I hope you all enjoyed this short little chapter, maybe it'll turn into something, who knows. I started this little chapter-thingy a bit ago, Tumblr is wild. I'm sorry for the late/non-existent chapters. I've been busy and overwhelmed.

Anyway, hope you enjoyed.
Let me know what you think.
Any requests? Maybe I'll make them happen.

Detka= Babe in Russian. I've read enough fanfics to hopefully know that.

Love y'all!
Mx. CookieLlama