"I, I'm going to be punished by Cloud Retainer in a few hours," Venti answered, tearing up as he played with his fingers.

Zhongli stopped pouring the tea and looked at Venti with wide eyes, a heavy heart, and a trembling body.

An archon is being punished?

"What? What did you do?" Zhongli asked him, slowly standing up.

"I broke one of the most important rules," Venti answered, looking away from Zhongli's gaze. "No archon's heart shall collide with a yaksha's, an adepti's, nor a human's."

Zhongli couldn't believe his ears as he looked away from Venti. "Don't tell me," He whispered to himself but Venti heard it.

"It is Xiao, Zhongli. I fell for him," Venti told him, without hesitation but not because he was scared. But because he trusts him.

Zhongli loves Xiao like his own son so telling him about their relationship, lessened the weight of Venti's heart.

"Again?" Zhongli asked, still couldn't believe it. "Again," Venti answered.

Zhongli clicked his tongue and took a deep breath. "What do you want me to do? Did you just come here to say farewell?" Zhongli asked him, looking him straight in the eyes.

Venti shivered in fear when he heard Zhongli's deep voice. "I need your help," Venti requested as he inhaled. Zhongli looked back, glaring at him.

"What?" Zhongli asked him, making sure that he heard what Venti said correctly. Venti gulped and repeated what he said, "I need your help, Zhongli."

"Mine? What if we get caught, I will be punished too," Zhongli told him, stomping his way straight to Venti.

Venti was slowly getting up, trying to get away from him when he remembered something.

"We made a contract didn't we, Zhongli," Venti told him with a weak grin, gazing away from him.

Zhongli backed up and tried to recall a contract they made with each other.

"After covering up for you, you made a promise, a contract in your words that you would do one wish of mine, in return for protecting you," Venti told him, this time, slowly looking at his eyes.

Venti knew. Venti knew one sin Zhongli committed and because of this, he had the upper hand.

Venti knew that Zhongli was once in love with someone he wasn't supposed to, Guizhong, goddess of dust.

"Fulfill this only wish of mine, Zhongli," Venti begged him, walking towards him. "What is it?" Zhongli asked him.

Venti smiled and said, "My punishment is that I'll vanish from Teyvat and will be put in another world." Zhongli got mad as he stomped towards him, holding his shoulders tightly. "What?!" Zhongli shouted at him, his fast-beating heart was heard by Venti as he held his chest.

"Please, don't be scared," Venti told him, tearing up. Before meeting up with Zhongli, Venti was fine knowing that he would vanish but now that he saw Zhongli's reaction. He got scared knowing that he'll leave the people he loved.

"I know where I'm going," Venti told Zhongli as Zhongli lifted his head, his tears watering his eyes. "A place called Earth."

Zhongli asked, "What do you want me to do with that information?"

Venti chuckled and answered, "Do you know anyone who can bring Xiao there too that isn't Cloud Retainer?"

Zhongli started to think, then after a few seconds, he found his answer.