🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 3

Start from the beginning

"Shit. Why cant you just kick her...like I said?" Su-hyeok mumbles against my back, this causes Cheong-san to laugh and me scowl "Hey, stop hugging me, you smell like rotting flesh" I say scrunching up my nose.

"I'm not hugging you" Su-hyeok argues "Fuck off." I chuckle "You like it?" Su-hyeok teases and I causes Cheong-san to full out laugh.

We soon descend down and reach inside of the room where the group and Mrs.Park are waiting I see On-jo grab Su-hyeoks hand and Nam-ra eye her, I smirk and push Su-hyeok slightly towards Nam-ra.

He thinks I just kicked him for teasing me earlier but Nam-ra seemed to get the idea and slightly smiled at me, Dae-su helped me inside and almost squeezed me to death "Would you just close it already?!" I hear the bitch... ahem I mean Na-yeon shout.

I groan into Dae-su's chest and let my arms flop "Whats wrong with you?! Cheong-san and Ally were still out there!" Gyeong-su shouts approaching Na-yeon "You want us to just shut him out?" Gyeong-su adds to his statement.

"Is it a crime to want the window close?" Na-yeon asks "How can you be so selfish?" Gyeong-su asks "She was born that way Darlin" I say, my voice muffled by Dae-su's chest but audible.

"I can't stand you two, Stupid welfie's" I hear Na-yeon say, that makes me snap my head up slightly scaring Dae-su in the process, Gyeong-su then pushes her onto the chair and I practically shout "YEAH PUNCH HER IN THE FUCKING FACE DARLIN"

Dae-su muffled his laugh by covering his mouth, it looked like Gyeong-su was gonna take my advice until Cheong-san grabs his arm "Hey, come on" He says trying to pull him away.

"Did you just hit me?" Na-yeon asks standing up from the chair, I walk over to her and say "No, that was a shove, this is a hit" I simultaneously slap her right across the face, I'm about to again but Dae-su comes over and hugs me from behind AGAAIN.

"Hey, Knock it off. What's going on over here guys?" Mrs.Park asks as she walks in between the fighting group "They just hit me!" Na-yeon says holding her cheek "Only cause you called us welfies" Gyeong-su defends himself and I.

"Is it not true?" Na-yeon asks, I break out of Dae-su's hold and almost tackle Nw-yskn to the ground but Mrs.Park stands in my way blocking me "You cnt just say shit like that" Cheong-san says.

"Whats a welfie? Tell me, What is it?" Mrs.Park asks, the class goes silent until Su-hyepk and I speak up in unison "A person on welfare" Mrs.Park turns around and looks between me and Su-hyeok "What?" She asks seemingly confused.

"It means a person on welfare. Welfie for short." Su-hyeok says as I nod my head agreeing with him, Mrs.Park looks around for a second before turning back to Na-yeon and Gyeong-su saying "Na-yeon, that was wrong. Don't ever say that again. And Gyeong-su, when you hit people you're the one who ends up losing!"

"If I may object, Gyeong-su did not hit her he shoved her, I was the one who bitch slapped her across the face" I say as i raise my hand, Mrs.Park quickly turns around to look at me "Language Allison!" She says.

She turns back around and says "Listen, we cant be fighting with each other in a moment like this. We don't know whats going on out there with those-Are they zombies?" Mrs.Park gets cut off by Su-hyeoks question.

She turns around and looks at him, she then looks at Ji-Min who speaks as well "What about the other teachers? Has anyone called the cops?" Ji-Min asks, Mrs.Park tries to reassure her by saying "Dont worry, I'm sure someone already has."