Chapter II

When the bell rang, everyone ran out the class, like ants pilling up just for a crumb of food.

People really hated school did they?

Kazuha picked up his backpack and looked beside him, there was Scaramouche. He still was sleeping.

Without even thinking twice, he kneeled down and lightly shaked him.

" Uh.- Scaramouche? Wake up. " He whispered.

The sleeping boy slowly lifted up his head and looked around him.

" Oh. Finnally. " He got up quickly from his desk and took his backpack he was sleeping on, then left.

Kazuha stood there, for a few seconds then did the same thing.

He walked through the hallways, minding his own buisness. People walked past him like he didn't even exist. Which he liked, because he's the type of person who doesn't like being the center of attention. Being famous or anything never came to interest in the boy.

Unlike Scaramouche, in his old school. People who even dared meeting eye contact with him, shouldn't look too sure of seeing the light of the day tommorow.

People literally feared his name. And he would be sure for this school to do so too. Yet, to everyone's surprise there wasn't only 1 transfer student. There was 3.

Kazuha had still a good 20 minutes before the second bell rings, so he decided to go search for his friends. Since he already knew where their lockers were, he went over there.

[ ... ]

" Hello Ayaka. " Kazuha waved at her.

" Oh, greetings Kazuha! " She looked around and then put the fan in front of her mouth. " Did you see the new students? They're scary. " She whispered, not wanting anyone's attention.

" Oh, about them.." "Well, did you see the one with short blue, purple-ish hair?" Kazuha asked her, wanting to know if she met Scaramouche already.

" Oh my God, him. He's the worst out of the three,, I already saw him menacing someone to breaking all their bones if they didn't move out of his way.. " Ayaka whispered the last part.

" And he already got in a lot of trouble with the rest of the students! He beat up like,.. 2 at the moment. It's crazy! Yoimiya told me about it and how he went boom pshh! Zoom! Well, I fear I do not know what that means but, you know.. that's how Yoimiya speaks. "

" Wait- what. How come I didn't hear of this? " Kazuha's eyes slightly widened.

" I do not know, Kazuha. But be careful around him.. He reminds me of a Ticking bomb. Who could explode any moment. "

" Ah, I see. Thank you, Ayaka. I will keep that in mind. "

" No problem, you know, just looking out for a friend! " She smiled.

Kazuha returned the kind gesture to Ayaka then went on his way to where Gorou could potentially be.

Great. Isn't that amazing? He thought.

" Gorou! "

" Hm? " He turned around and his eyes lit up. " Kazuha! What are you doing here? "

" Eh, I didn't have much stuff to do so I just came here. "

" Oh, okay. "

" Ayaka told me 3 students came here. Was one of them in your classes? "

" Oh, yeah. There was this really intimidating woman with blonde hair that came out of nowhere. "