─── ⚝𓄹٠٘ xxxv. 𝗆𝗒𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗒 𝗏𝖺𝗅𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗇𝖾

Start from the beginning

"Do you really think we'll get rid off you that easily?" James snickered, sitting on his bed beside Stella who scooted away from him.

"Mate, you're stuck with us forever now." Sirius says sitting beside Remus and Peter. "Whether you like it or not, we are going to help you every month now that we're illegally, unregistered animagi." He says emphasizing every word.

"And what if someone finds out?" Remus croaked out. He'd be damned if even one of them got into trouble.

"Then we face the problems." Peter truthfully answered.

"And what about Stella?" Remus asked and the girl looked at him. "You've only known me for only a year, why would you do something like that for me?"

Stella would lie if she said she didn't wait for this moment, so she happily stood up, causing James to fall over to the hard wood floor with a thud since he was using her lap as a pillow.

"Remus, you're like the most intelligent and most down to earth person I've ever met. You became my first friend here at Hogwarts, you never judged me when you found out I was a Rosier." Stella explained with a beaming smile as she pushed Sirius away from Remus to sit beside him.

"You've done a lot of help to me even if you don't know it." She said. "I'm with you till the end of the line and I hope that's okay with you because I consider you as family."

At this point Remus was shedding tears. He didn't get how unbelievably kind Stella always was. He didn't get why she wasn't sorted into Hufflepuff with all the kindness and loyalty that she's got stored up in her heart.

"And if someone finds out, we'll face the problems and won't spill a thing about your furry little secret." Sirius winked at Remus.

"You lot truly are idiots for doing that for me." He sniffles and Peter handed him a handkerchief.

An ephemeral comforting silence was formed and slowly they all leaned in to hug Remus and from that day on, the marauders bond had only become stronger that even death can't pull them all apart.

"Oh my God, here's another one." Stella whined and banged her head on the table when another elf with the most tackiest pink and red clothing was carrying a valentine's day card.

Stella had already received atleast more than a hundred roses, chocolates, and cards this day. But one crazed valentine of hers had sent so much and it was addressed anonymously.

Peter, Remus, and Sirius could only watch in elatement as they watched their bestfriend suffer. While James, oh — the cheeky fucker was enjoying it to much.

Why? well, he was the only one who had sent too much gifts to the love of his life after all.

He had sent exactly 31 valentine's card to Stella, and all of them addressed anonymously.

At this point, James just wants to blurt out to everyone on the whole world that Stella was his — well, not yet but he had to make sure. The only thing that's made him address it anonymously was the tad thrill of Stella trying to figure out who the bloody hell her crazed valentine was.

"Oh my dear Stell—"

"No offense, Mr. house-elf but I'd rather read it for myself, thanks." She sheepishly said to the house-elf who was so glad that he won't have to sing the whole horrid thing.

Stella sighed and gave the house-elf a large piece of chocolate that she has, and he happily skipped away. "One more card and it'll be the death of me." She exaggeratedly said before shoving the pink card to her robe.