"You don't let me kiss you, or else that is what we would be doing in the shade of these pretty trees," he leans forward, a blush spreading over his cheeks. "One day, when we are out of here, we can come back here, and I can kiss you all I want."

"Hansungie," I feel my cheeks heating up as my eyes dart all around.

"Hey you two!" Sooho's voice bursts through the trees.

Hansung and I bolt away at the shock of someone finding us, and our cheeks redden even more.

"Sooho," I look over to where his voice came from, and see that Yeowool, Sunwoo, Jidwi, and Banryu are also with the boy. "What are you guys doing?"

"We didn't want Hansung to have all the fun with the princess," Yeowool grins, walking over and sitting down next to me.

Hansung lets out a huff as he picks at the grass.

"I came to make sure that these idiots don't get me in trouble again," Banryu glares at his roommates, staying away from us.

"You went out with us," Sooho leans up against a tree, sternly pointing at the boy. "We didn't force you to come with us, so you have no reason to complain."

"I can complain because I didn't go with you idiots," Jidwi gracefully sits down between Hansung and me. "Collective punishment, though."

"You did sneak out though," I speak up. "So, you aren't without fault."

"You were out after curfew too, Ara," Hansung throws grass at me. "You should have been helping those boys carry the master," he slyly grins.

"What were you doing out?" Sooho furrows his eyebrows together as he stares at me.

"I like to look at the stars, so I decided to do that last night," I brush the grass off my lap. "What did you guys do last night, hm?"

"I went to see my sister," Sunwoo responds to me as he stands on the outside of the group. "I've never been in the city for a festival, and I wanted to spend it with her."

"It's hard being locked up all the time," Sooho shrugs, crossing his arms over his chest. "We only get out once every ten days or whatever, and I can't wait that long."

"You just can't stand not being able to see pretty girls whenever you want," I roll my eyes.

"The prettiest girl is right here anyways," Yeowool links our arms together. "How could you even think of other girls being in Ara's presence every single day."

"She will never give me a chance," Sooho teasingly smirks at me. "I have asked her out on dates for years now, and every time she says that she doesn't want to ruin our friendship."

"It's true," I sit up straighter, feeling like I have to defend myself. "I want to be friends with all of you boys, and if I were to date one of you and it not work out, then our friendship would be no more."

"She likes me the best, anyways," Hansung grins as he winks at me. "You guys don't have a chance."

"It is up to Ara in the end," Jidwi speaks up. "I think that it is clear that while we are Hwarang that she is not going to do anything that would complicate her being here. I think that it is best that we respect her wishes, as she has been crowned the Hwarang Princess," his mouth curls up into a smirk.

"You had me until the very end," I shove Jidwi's shoulder. "At this very moment I think that all of you are annoying me, and I wish that you would just drop any idea of getting with me," I unlink my arm from Yeowool. "We are meant to be finding ourselves out here, becoming more positive for the future, and right now I just want to slap all of you."