𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓

┌─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┐
𝐁𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐎𝐔𝐓
└─── ・ 。゚☆: .☽ . :☆゚. ───┘

⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

( summary + cast + playlist! )

( summary ! )

TO be completely clear, Veronica Rios was not a superhero and she was completely fine with that. She didn't ask for the super powers that were forced upon her as a child by her dad and his stupid scientist friends and if it were up to her, she would've just ignored them for the rest of her semi-normal life. Unfortunately for her, her idiotic best friend Adrian Chase had other plans. Plans that included him becoming a new super "hero" called the Vigilante. When he started working out everyday and training to fight, she figured it was just some new hobby he'd taken on, not superhero training. Ever since his partner, Peacemaker had been arrested and thrown in Belle Reve, the prison created exclusively for dangerous super people, he was always finding himself in some sort of trouble around Evergreen especially due to his questionable views on breaking the law. Veronica never wanted to be a superhero, but it was practically impossible to resist her best friend's puppy dog eyes. After all, someone had to keep him out of trouble, right?

Fighting crime at night was all fun and games, until a mysterious new supervillain and his gang begins wreaking havoc on Evergreen—A villain that proves to be much more dangerous than the usual dumbasses that usually caused problems around the town. With Peacemaker unable to help, it's up to Electra and Vigilante to stop the illusionist and his followers before the whole world falls under his spell.

And don't even get her started on the goddamn butterflies.

( YOU GOT ME FOREVER )

⠂⋆ ・ ⠄⠂⋆ ・

( cast ! )

eiza gonzález as