"I won't, I promise." Draco looks suspicious at first before nodding and smiling faintly.

"How is it going? The task?" "Good, I think we have a plan. Mattheo takes good care of me, I promise." I know the words would have an effect on Theo; I wouldn't have said it if not. Draco stares at me in shock,

"Really?" I nod. "Yeah, it's not that bad. I mean, he is still Mattheo. But he is growing on me." Draco smiles.

"That's great. Just be careful, okay?" "I'll see you two at the party," I smile at my two friends, and Theo rolls his eyes at my peak. As I walk out of the common room, I think about how much my life has changed in the last couple of weeks, maybe even months. How the hell did it get like this...

🌚🌚🌚

"If you dont wear that dress, I will honestly force you to go out naked. Because no dress will ever be able to top that." Iris chuckles as she stares at me in the black dress.

"You think? It's not too much?" My best friend stared at me like I lost the majority of my brain cells and said the stupidest thing ever.

"There is nothing like too much, Rosie." I stare at myself in the mirror. The tight black dress fits my body perfectly fine, and I would lie if I said that I didnt feel hot right now. The dress pushes up my boobs, but not too much, and I feel more comfortable than ever before.

"You look amazing, Iris." I look over at the girl wearing a tight red dress, making her blue eyes pop slightly. Her blonde hair is perfectly styled with beach waves I just adore.

"Thank you, babe. You look gorgeous. Let's go and show Theo what he is missing out on." A grin takes place on her lips as she winks at me. I dont know what has happened to my best friend, she had always been a bit shy but when we are alone she can be a real bitchy girl. Which I fucking love; I just wish she would let others see it too.

"Right," I smile, and she kisses my cheek. "Draco and I support you, you know. The diamond trio," she smiles friendly, and I nod. I have never been more thankful than I am for Iris Lydia Jones. She is my best friend, my soulmate. The one shining star in my life.

"Let's go," she grabbed my hand, walking us out of the room and to the common room, where the music was loud.

"What is he doing here?" Her eyes land on the brunette guy, the guy I would recognise from the distance of a mile because of his eyes and scar. The guy, I shouldn't react this way, too, but I can't help but feel interested and nervous as his eyes land on us. He is smoking in the corner, which isn't allowed but I dont think he cares. I wonder if he always tastes like smoke. It's not like I want to find out, but he is smoking a lot, and I wonder how he would taste if his mouth wasn't permanently attached to a cigarette. It's disgusting... but also very hot.

"Look, there is Blaise. I will be right back, babe." She smiles before leaving my side and walks up to her friend, who is talking to some Slytherin boys. I notice Theo on the couch with Pansy all over him, but his attention is on her. His eyes are on me. I wonder what it would be like if I never dated him or if we stayed friends. Would the engagement still have happened? Would we still be fighting? Would I feel this stupid?

"Hey you," Draco comes up to me. He is dressed in a black shirt and jeans, and his hair is slightly more messy than his usual styled hair.

"Hello buddy," he pulls me into a small hug, enough to not spill his drink.

"Are you okay? I want you to know when you left earlier... I kicked his balls." I look at him in shock, because I cannot believe he would do something like that.

"No, not like that. I-I can't handle seeing someone hurt you, Ro. I dont care if it's Theo or Iris. You are like a sister to me." I hug him tightly.

"I love you,"