"Oh my God... Oh my God... I can't believe this you are going to get SEX!" Gwen hyperventilates and that made Abegail's face flushed.

"Stop screaming like a madwoman! Are you really planning to kill me with embarrassment?" Abegail pulled her friends elbow while sending an apologetic look to the people who are still watching them.

"Okay okay sorry I am just so excited." Gwen caved in after when she saw Abegail's face is red as tomato.

"Anyway, I was planning on doing it tonight." Abegail finished her interrupted speech.

"Tonight as in tonight? Oh wait, of course it's tonight but where? Oh! I know the perfect place to have sex–" Gwen keeps rambling nonsense and Abegail was fast enough this time to cut her off.

"Finish that sentence or I swear on your Lola's grave I am going to bury you right next to her." Abegail got her on that.

Gwen's Grandmother Stella from her mother side died when she was in high school, she was more close to her Stella since her mom works and always leave her with her. When her Lola fell ill and died on brain tumour she swears that it's the Profession she wanted. That way it will always remind her that she might not be able to cure her but at least she was able to do it on other people.

"Fine, if you have already decided then why does your face displayed likes the heaven and earth concealed you?" Gwen continued eating again.

"I have one more problem." Abegail began to feel tense.

"Woman! Why do you always have problems on your tail? Do you have this problem label written on your birth certificate or your passport?" Gwen teases her.

"Can you be serious with me and stop you're silliness?" Abegail wanted to regret telling her but she's her only hope.

"What is it this time?" Gwen drinks her cold beverage.

"It's uhm... I don't know what to do..." Abegail hold her words.

"Do what exactly?" Gwen acted innocently just to hear her friend's forbidden word.

"I mean how to show him that I'm willing to get intimate." Abegail mumbled.

"Holy fucking shit!! Hahaha! You still couldn't say the SEX word!" Gwen choked and keeps coughing.

"I shouldn't have told you." Abegail wants to cry in shame.

"You're so dramatic." Gwen hit her friends's arm.

"Gwen, I'm serious you need to help me on this "woman" part you're talking about." Abegail uses her friend's name as cue that it's no fun anymore.

"Okay okay. I'll stop Gosh! You sounded so desperate I didn't expect to hear it from you considering you have protected that pledge for so long." Gwen knew it for fact.

"I know right? So stop mocking me and tell me what to do and how to act while doing it." Abegail gets really antsy on this matter.

"Trust me you will be a pro after you got your lesson from your own sex Guru." Gwen pointed to herself.

"So what do I have to do my sex Guru?" Abegail repeated her last two words with sarcasm.

"First thing we need to do is buy the things you need to spice up your womanhood." Gwen air quoted for her.

"How does shopping can help us?" Abegail crossed her arms.

"You, my dear friend needs to learn a lot but for now let's get Julia's panty off of you." Gwen teased her.

"I'm not wearing those!" Abegail partly lied.

"Really? Then prove it! Come with me in the powder room." Gwen dared her which she knows what the result is.