Alerah could hear the dark mind in his voice but didn't want to show a sad grim but could help it either. But Alerah could see a little bit how much he looked like is father right now. But it didn't scare her off.

"Are you not afraid of death or just getting injured? I would be. You have an idea, you getting it to work, you working on it and then just like that you maybe be at war. War, blood, bodies, fighting, many will die. Maybe many families will die." Alerah said with a bit sadness.

"They die for our sake and their families. But humans can't think like that over eveything Alerah. We live in a world full with people who would destroy their families in many other good or bad ways. You can not achive a victory by thinking about the right or good Alerah. People who shed their bloods sheds also their own blood. Don't trouble with you little beautiful head of yours." Viserys said.

"You maybe will have to achive more then your father or brother on day and reach out other worlds. But I have only one world in my life. You. You are my only family Viserys and you made it for me. I am so much for debt to you." Alerah said with love and Viserys turned to his love and hugged her and let her sitt down in is lap and they held eachother a long time.

"You have more then you mite think and if it will not convince then pray as much as you want. Only the gods can decide about our life until the end. Pray Alerah and I will always come back to you." Viserys caressed Alerah's cheek.

Viserys said to his love that she will always have a home i The Red Keep and to also look elsewhere to heal her heart but it did not work for her but she left it aside. But it was something that make her think about all the time. And she just got an small idea to play a little.

Alerah left the chambers later and was coming back later for dinner with The Prince. So Alerah went to her chambers and asked her friend Sierra to get Alecor to her chambers for a bit and told her friend Royna to make Visery's favorit dress ready for her tonight.

Later Alecor came in with Sierra and both bowed to her and Alerah told Sierra to go and wait for her later and left.

"How can I help you My Lady?"

"Alecor I have been thinking a lot on my new household and home and I suddenly need to know a lot of think and how I must live my life here and to come on a better strengh and powerhold over things."

"I do understand what you want and I do started to think you want my help with this." Alecor said and smiled quietly.

"Is it really true that you now everything about this castle and it's people and about there secrets and stuff?" Alerah asked right on.

"I do My Lady I know everything about every little detail about every Lord and Lady and about the Royal Family." Alecor insured.

"I'm not going to do anything big or I hope I won't have to at least. But do you know everyone who sits in the small council with The King?"

"And you want their names of course My Lady?" Alecor said and Alerah nodded firmly.

Alecor understood that she wanted to play a little game sooner or later and Alecor knew that Alerah was a good and smart girl and he stood upon her side.

"I will tell you all about them if you like My Lady. You can trust and come to me for anything I promise." Alecor said and Alerah smiled a little bit for that.

Alecor gave her a small list upon the small council and it was Tywin Lannister The Hand Of The King, Varys The Spider, Maester Pycelle, Ser Barristan Selmy who was the Head of the Kingsguard, Jon Connington, Qarlton Chelsted, Owen Merryweather and Rossart the Alchemists.

"Thank you Alecor and it was one thing more. Tonight I will eat with Viserys can you order a nice meat buffet for us with really good wine please."

"Of course My Lady." Alecor said and left with a couple of coins as a thank you.