There's No Need to Stress Yourself

╔⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╗
This is a tickle-interaction between Custard Cookie III and Pure Vanilla Cookie! Hope you enjoy!

Requested by: @Delkinaivy
╚⋯⋯✿⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯⋯✿⋯⋯╝

"C-Come on! We've got to hurry and make this kingdom shine!"

A frantic Custard Cookie III was running around with a clipboard, making sure everything was cleaned up. The other cookies were starting to get worried as they (reluctantly) worked. A few cookies looked at each-other before Knight Cookie and Princess Cookie walked up to him. "Young king...All of us are getting a bit...concerned about you", Knight Cookie said.

"And annoyed!"

"Your highness please don't-"

"Who gives you the right to boss the princess of the Hollyberry Kingdom around?! It's just some visit! Why does it matter so much?!", Princess Cookie shouted out. "Why does it matter? Why does it matter?! Because it's not just ANY visit! Pure Vanilla Cookie's coming!", Custard Cookie III exclaimed. "Yeah, you told us many times already! So?", she said as the young cookie stomped a bit. "Don't you get it?! Pure Vanilla Cookie is the most glorious king of them all! We just HAVE to impress him!"

"Who even cares about-!"

Knight Cookie immediately covered Princess Cookie's mouth. He didn't mean to be disrespectful but this argument would go on for hours if he didn't quiet Princess Cookie down. "I agree that first impressions are important, but you seem incredibly stressed. If you want my honest opinion, the kingdom looks great! And I'm sure Pure Vanilla Cookie will appreciate it", Knight Cookie said with a smile. Custard Cookie III returned it as he seemed to calm down a bit.

"You really think so?"

"Of course!"

Custard Cookie III took a deep breath and thanked Knight Cookie. Maybe everything would be alright! The kingdom wasn't that bad! Maybe Pure Vanilla Cookie wouldn't care as much as he thought! Meanwhile, Pure Vanilla walked through the woods towards the entrance of the kingdom. After wakening, he wanted to make sure all cookie kingdoms were secure and well-kept! Besides, it was a nice day to take a walk! With all the stress of Dark Enchantress Cookie, he needed one.

He walked in to see GingerBrave, Strawberry Cookie, Wizard Cookie, Chili Pepper Cookie and Custard Cookie III. "Greetings Pure Vanilla Cookie! Welcome to our humble kingdom!", Custard Cookie III said with a proud smile. "We're so excited you came by to visit!", GingerBrave said as Strawberry Cookie nodded. "Y-Yes! We cleaned up the kingdom especially for you! Custard Cookie III organized it all", she said as Pure Vanilla Cookie tilted his head a bit. "Is that so? Well I'm flattered! Thank you for the welcome!"

Custard Cookie III screamed internally. This was going well already! Maybe he shouldn't have been so worried! "Allow Chili Pepper Cookie and I to give you a tour of our kingdom!", Wizard Cookie said as Pure Vanilla Cookie followed the two towards the shop area. Little did any of them know that three cookies were planning something big for Pure Vanilla Cookie.

"And here is our bakery! Would you like to try one of our pastries?", Wizard Cookie asked as he turned to the king. He smiled and nodded. "That would be delightful!", he said. The three approached Cherry Cookie, who happened to be working there as punishment for a massive prank she did. "Ohhh! Hello there! Would you like to try our new pastry?", she said innocently.