Camilo

Angst and fluff

Camilo x Female reader

You and Camilo  are couple here

Tw: cussing

There's a surprise
»»»»»»»»»»»»

You sighed,as your boyfriend hanged out with his best friend.You just wanted his attention.Nothing more.

You watched them through the window,full of jealousy.Them laughing and flirting with each other. While you sat there being lonely.You really hated his best friend.You wanted her dead.Since she's a girl,and really picky and ruins the romantic moment of you and Camilo when you're alone. You tried telling casita not to let her in.But Abuela would get angry.Since she's the daughter of Abuela's friend and worst,Abuela didn't like you as Camilo's girlfriend.

You got out of you're thoughts when you saw something horryfying.

You turned pale as you saw him kissing her,her eyes closed,his hands on her waist and his shocked face.You waited for a moment that maybe he will he will push her away,but he also closed his eyes.Tears pricked your eyes as you got out of casita.You holding you're chest,and shouting.

""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

You were away from the village since you didn't see it anymore.You looked around till you saw a river.You walked there thinking that maybe that will cool off your mind.

You sat there,your eyes are red, your cheeks is wet from tears and messy hair.You just smiled at your reflection and hummed your favorite song,not noticing someone's  presence.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Camilo came home with his best friend,both of their cheeks are tinted red because of what happened earlier.Casita opened the door for them only to be greeted with a happy Abuela seeing them together.Ofcourse, they greeted back.

"Let's go to my room." The boy said to his best friend as he dragged her to the stairs.The girl nodded and followed him.

As they were about to reach Camilo's room, someone spoke behind them.

"Camilo" It was a cold,angry,and firm voice.Camilo couldn't explain it,it has mixed emotions.They turned around and saw angry Dolores her arms folded together. "Hey,sissy watcha doing?" He asked trying to make the atmosphere comfortable.He knew that his family didn't like his best friend especially his mom and sister.But Abuela does.His family liked Y/N,but not Abuela.Its the opposite.

Dolores just looked at him disappointed and with a face of disapproval and walked away.He got confused but shrugged it off.

He turned to see the girl.And to his surprise,she just kissed his cheeks.He was blushing.They both looked straight into each other's eyes.Camilo not realizing he has a girlfriend friend.

"Dinner's ready!" Abuela shouted downstairs.They nodded their head and went to the dinning room.

[===============]

The atmosphere is awkward,no one wanted to talk.Exept for Abuela and Camilo's best friend  who keeps on talking.Camilo,who eventually got bored decided to leave the table till Mirabel broke the silence.

"So, where's Y/N?" She asked while playing the fork.Abuela stopped talking and Camilo went back to his seat.

"In the river... crying." Dolores said calmly.Camilo was shocked and  looked at his relatives to see if they were worried but they are all   calm.Even his mother.He got angry and slammed the table.They jolted in surprise.

"You will be just calm?! You should worry that my girlfriend is missing for fucking sake!" He outburst.Pepa was forming a cloud on top of her head,Dolores shook her head and Mirabel awnsered back.

"Really Camilo?! You?! Telling us to worry?! Why are you telling us to worry?! It's your girlfriend! Your priority!"

"Well,she will be also your relative so you should say sorry!"

"Your the one who would say sorry!say sorry to Y/N because you cheated with this bitch!" She pointed to his best friend who was already crying.He turned pale and looked at Mirabel.

"She?...saw it?" The stupid question that he asked.Mirabel just rolled her eyes.

"Your so stupid.Why would she ran away if she didn't see you cheating?" She has a point.Camilo left the table and decided to find Y/N.But as soon as he left,Mirabel spoked.

"No need to go there,Isa's already by her side." Camilo heard it but just ignored it.He need to find Y/N.He got out of Casita,his best friend following him from behind.

°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°

Meanwhile,You and Isabella were having fun.Since she helped you forget the awful thing that happened earlier and cheered you up by giving you pretty flowers.You really had a fun time with her.She made you feel special.

The two of you were walking home talking to each other till some one called you.

"Y/N! Y/N! We're have you been? I've been looking for you!"

Your body got stiff when you heard the voice.Isabella,on the other side raised her brow.You inhaled for a bit,then turned your head to the Camilo.

"Why are you looking for me?" You awnsered.You just wanted to get away from this.You wanted to spend time with Isabella only.

His smile turned to a frown and grabbed your wrist. "Ow!what the?! Camilo let go!" You squirmed getting away from his grip.

"Y/N.Im sorry... please forgive me.." he pleaded.You just shook your head when you remembered the incident awhile ago. Isabella hugged you from the back and nuzzling her face on your neck.You flinched by the sudden action,but you got comfortable with it. Camilo on the other side,is also shocked from Isabella's sudden action and was about to come near you until a vine grabbed him.

"Stay away from her." Isabella said firmly.Camilo just smirked and asked you a question. "Who will you choose Y/N? Me or her?" He said full of pride because he thought that you will choose him.

You looked at Isabella who was staring at you.You adored her eyes that you like to stare on for hours,her long lashes,her pretty face,her lips that you liked to kiss, and most of all,her soft hair that you fingers liked to touch.You blushed as you started developing feelings for her.You know,you know,you just met her but she's too irresistible.You snapped out of your thoughts when you remembered where you are.

You looked at Camilo who was smiling at you.Thinking that you will choose him.You looked at Isabella.Camilo.and Isabella again.I took long for a minute till you awnsered Camilo.

"Isabella." You said with no emotion.Both of their face was shocked at your awnser.But you just shrugged.

"Wh-why?" Camilo asked while you smirked.

"W-why... her?" He asked again.You didn't want to talk to him so instead...you grabbed Isabella's cheeks and smashed your lips together.

Just in time,the fireworks popped from the sky. You and Isabella were enjoying the kiss while a teary eyed Camilo is watching in horror.

Word count:1146 words

Im sorry!I'll make sure that I'll be writing a Camilo oneshot that is fluff! Just request since I don't have ideas.