"Come on, I've changed. Tapos malay mo tayo pala talaga ano?" he joked.

"Manginig ka nga. Kahit tayo na lang ang natitira sa mundo, hindi kita papatulan. I'd rather sell my beloved toy collection than to be with you. And one more thing, unlike you, may girlfriend ako"

"Eat up morons and shut up. I'll kick you both out of this room if you don't stop." ma-awtoridad na ani Greggy.

He reached for the fries and gave it to me. He ordered the food from a well-known fastfood chain.

"Do you want to come in the meeting?" he whispered.

"Ano namang gagawin ko doon?"

''Wala. But I can't just leave you here alone."

"Meeting niyo yon. Nakakahiya."

"It's final. You're coming. Baka mamaya sino-sino na naman ang pumasok dito."

Tatanungin ako, siya rin naman pala ang masusunod.

Kumuha ako ng fries at isunubo sa kanya na agad din niyang kinuha. I was about to do that again but I was shocked when I heard a noise.

Padabog na ibinaba ni Thiago ang kinakain niya. "Sa harapan ko pa talaga. Hayst." aniya at bahagyang tumalikod.

"Kapag inggit, pikit ha" bulong naman sa kanya ni Felix.

"Subuan mo naman ako pare" pang-iinis pa ni Thiago kay Felix.

But Felix pushed him, "Tantanan mo nga ako. Naaalibadbaran ako sa'yo"

Greggy and I laughed at them. When you look at them, you can't tell that they are one of the millionare businessman in the Philippines because of the way they act.

"Sir, they are all now in the conference room. They're just waiting for you po." kumatok si Josh.

Greggy nodded at him and faced his friend. "You two go ahead"

"Okay boss" Felix said and pulled Thiago away.

"Gago talaga to, kitang kumakain pa ako eh" asik naman ng isa.

"Tumigil ka nga, ang ingay mo!"

"Let's go love" he stood up and offered his hands.

Should I really go? I mean, hindi ba ako makaka-abala doon?

Wala na akong magawa nang hilahin niya ako patayo. He cupped my face and made me look at him. "Why are you so worried?" he chuckled. He kissed the tip of my nose, "You're so adorable when you blush"

Now that he mentioned it, I can feel my cheeks burning now. "Tara na nga, they're waiting for you boss" I told him.

He intertwined our hands together then we left his office. As we reach the door of the conference room, he let go of my hand and pulled my waist closer to him instead.

"Good afternoon everyone" he greeted as soon as we enter the room. There are six people inside. "Do you mind if we'll have a guest?"

"We wouldn't mind at all." a lady in her 40's said.

"Irene, it's nice to see you again!" I turned to my left, oh, one of Greggy's aunt. I met her once when Mama La died.

"Good afternoon Tita, it's nice to see you again too"

"So shall we start?" singit ni Greggy.

"Of course hijo, we're just waiting for you"

We went to the other edge of the table. He pulled another chair for me.

They tackled about the sale rate of the company and I'm glad to see that they are still on top.

I am busy on my phone because I felt bored when I felt a warm hand on my thigh. I looked at him but he's still focused in front. I moved my legs a little but he didn't bulge. Instead, he crawled his hands even higher.