045 | 𝗪𝗛𝗬 𝗔𝗥𝗘 𝗪𝗘 𝗛𝗘𝗥𝗘?

Start from the beginning

He sighs knowing it was him instead of you. "Good thing the baby is safe" Gojo spoke while you were still left speechless by just what happened.

"Just give me the blindfold!" L/N shouted, her hands were able to grab the blindfold from Gojo's hand and wear it as soon as possible. Until you felt the blindfold was a bit large.

"Hehe, my blindfold looks good to you" Gojo compliments you. "Urgh curse you" L/N uttered after standing up along with Gojo who also stand up.

"Let's just talk tomorrow I have to move out," L/N told him and was about to go back and finish the mess that she did onto the Nutella when Gojo grabbed your wrist. "What? You're not moving out, you're going to start living with me" Gojo told you.

Before you could protest, Gojo had made both of you teleport to somewhere.

"Where are we?!" L/N exclaimed when Gojo let go of your wrist as you turn around to look around the surrounding. You were met with a penthouse that is looking so hella expensive. "This is well my house even though I barely go here since I rather want to sleep at the dorm in Jujutsu High" Gojo replied after opening the door with his keys.

"Why did you bring me here anyway," L/N asked, The house matches Gojo's hair, it was full of white with a bit of brown and black nothing more.

"Didn't I tell you that you and I will be living here like those one month stay but..." Gojo paused, "it's more like stay here forever" Gojo finished it off with a grin while you sigh disappointedly

"What?" Gojo asked, "I don't know, I feel like I'm going to take care of one child in the future and also a man-child like you" L/N let out earning Gojo's whine while they were walking up the stairs.

He opens the door to his bedroom, you were in awe to see how organized the room was and the view outside made it look more aesthetic. "I never knew you were this organize" L/N spoke

"It's not like I go here always, I rarely go here after all of the nonstop works that I have to stop at the dorms instead here" Gojo answered, "You and I will be sleeping here" Gojo added but you froze on your spot.

"C-can I stay in the guest room?" L/N asked making Gojo stop from whatever he was doing. "Why?" He asked

"Uhm I don't know..." L/N uttered while fiddling her fingers, Gojo came up to hold your hands to kiss the back of it while you stare at him. "Please sleep with me" Gojo begged while rubbing your hands. You sigh knowing you had no choice.

"Fine" L/N answered, Gojo smiled before picking you up, "Hey! Put me down!" You shouted while Gojo bring you to the bed laying you softly as you felt the fluffy mattress. "I'll make up those times that I wasn't there for you and our baby," Gojo told you while rubbing your little bumps. To be honest, you were feeling pleased now that Gojo is here.

山本Hard to getアナ

"I'm sorry okay!"

"Shut your mouth Atsumu, I had to delay to help someone with your stupid stunt that it takes me hours to calm Sakusa down!" Kuroo shouted to his phone with Atsumu on the call while he got out of the car after arriving at your dorm.

"Jeez it wasn't my fault, to begin with," Atsumu uttered, "Tsk just go and apologize to him!" Kuroo shouted before ending the call with a long sigh. Continuing his walk to your dorm.

It took him two hours than what he actually said earlier, Kuroo hopes that you won't get mad at him for being late. 'I'll seriously kill him' Kuroo thought. He arrives at your door and then knocks three times before waiting for you to open.

Kuroo waited 5 minutes waiting for you to speak but he didn't hear your voice. "What is she doing right now?" Kuroo uttered, placing his hand to the doorknob opening it but was only met with your suitcases.

He should have heard the water running if you're in the shower. But you were nowhere to be found. "Shit where are you L/N, you're literally carrying a baby inside of you" Kuroo uttered as he pulled out his phone to contact you.

Someone's phone was ringing inside of your dorm earning Kuroo's attention as he went to where that noise come from. He stopped at the kitchen to see your phone ringing with his contact name.

Kuroo suddenly froze like he saw some ghost. He suddenly called the police thinking that you had got kidnapped.

"Hello? Yes! I'm reporting that someone must have been kidnapped!" Kuroo spoke to the phone with a hint of anxiety since he wanted to know if you're safe right now or not.

Author's note:

Please support the new book!

Hope you like it and give it a vote!<3

-Author Yua-chan