"He went to go put some clothes on, Im surprised he asked me to hold lani. You know he don't want nobody holding or watching her at all".

"Facts" Tink agreed.

Outta The whole three months, Everybody probably held Mu'lani one time since she's been born.

Kentrell didn't play about her and he didn't want no one babysitting, holding, or up in her face at all. He was stingy with her but he didn't care because she was his child.

After a While Kentrell came out the room with fresh clothes on and looked as if he had just got finish crying.

"You ite?" Meechy asked and Kentrell nodded his head.

"I'm cool, You know i gotta get my cries out here and there" He chuckled before picking Mu'lani up out of Ben's arms. "Y'all goodt though?".

"Yea nigga we straight" Tyquain said and everybody else agreed making Kentrell nod.

"Being a single parent ain't as hard as i thought it was, but how i'm supposed to explain to my baby that her momma ain't here on earth with us" He chuckled with tears in his eyes.

bowing their heads everybody looked off to keep from crying along with him.

"This shit ain't fair mane, What the fuck i'm supposed to tell her? That her momma died giving birth to her? She gone grow to hate herself thinking this shit her fault. I barley know what the fuck i'm doing "

"Stop that Kentrell! She won't think that! Mu'lani gone understand that shit like this happens , it's normal. You're a great father, you're learning and we're right on your side every step of the way. " Tink sat beside him wiping her tears.

"You got this Top, Long as you don't give up nigga we here" Meechy told him.

"I luh yall dude" Kentrell told them making them all smile.

"We love you and li' Pud too nigga".

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

random: Where saint ?

random: When you dropping again?

randome: can we see the baby?

random: Where saint we haven't seen her in so long :( are y'all still together ? 🥺

random: did saint have the baby yet?

random: what's the baby name ?

random: Y'all went ghost for like almost a year. 👩🏽‍🦲

"Why y'all keep asking bout my girl" Kentrell sigh feeling himself get sad again as the comments filled with questions about saint. "Fuck it, Y'all my supporters right, i guess i can tell y'all". He prepared hisself.

Pausing the Tv Kentrell sat the phone up dragging his hands down his face.

"Yea, My babygirl was born. Her name Mu'lani' Saint Gaulden. Basically Pud name in reverse just with my last name. About three months about Saint passed away giving birth to our baby that's why y'all haven't seen her and ian been on social media. "

"Ian gone lie this shit tough but i'm trying dude". He smiled shaking his head. "I got a good support system even though they be on my ass twenty four seven. I miss the love of my life mane, I wasn't prepared to go the rest of my life without her. It's like when she left a part of me left too. "

random: Stay up Yb. 👆🏿

randome: aweee. 🥺🥺🥺

random: nooooo, omgggg.

random: oh wow.

trellfeen: damn. 👴🏿

"But Aye, Ian on this bitch looking for sympathy either so y'all can keep that shit to yall self. Y'all ain't really fucked with my girl like that anyways. This shit hurt a nigga and i been down bad but i'm good. I'll post babygirl so y'all can see her though. "

"anyways i'm finna get off this shit, Go stream 'Mr Grim Reaper" He mumbled ending the live.

Looking beside him, He eyed a sleeping Mu'lani who slept with her thumb in her mouth.

Doing as he promised, He post a picture of video of him and Mu'lani deciding to turn all the comments off. He knew blogs were getting ready to post the tragic news and his daughter.

ᥫ᭡

swipe

swipe.

3

3.981.415 likes.

Nba_Youngboy: I love You Li' Pud. It's me, You and Your brothers against the world. Ya momma would've been excited to meet you mane Im knowin'😂 #RipSaint.BigPud. 💚

Comments Are Turned Off.

Kentrell laid beside Mu'lani and placed a kiss on her forehead. "I Love You Pud" He spoke before dozing off afterwards.

Excuse mistakes. 🫂

.