Every since then Ben, Tyquain, and Tink had been down his throat. All they were doing was being there for him and letting him know he had a shoulder to lean on, but he felt suffocated.

He knew how to raise his daughter on his on, hell he had two other kids that he had been doing just fine with before lani. Kentrell was thankful they were being there for him, but sometimes he needed space.

He just wish the love of his life was here with him to raise their daughter.

Being that Kentrell and Saint was supposed to name their daughter when she gave birth. He ended up giving the baby saints name but in reverse.

Mu'Lani Saint Gaulden.

He was gone make sure he would keep her name alive by any means necessary.

After Saint's passing, Kaylee ended up losing herself as well. She didn't know how to feel losing her bestfriend. Someone she grew so attached to just up and left.

She ended up leaving Utah, but she still kept in contact with everybody.

Saint's passing really broke everybody's heart and they don't think they could ever come back from somthing so tragic.

Kentrell seemed to blame himself for it, because he thought if he didn't get her pregnant, She would still be here, but either way it goes she would've ended up leaving early.

Amelia and Amonte flew in from time to time and check on Kentrell and the baby. They made sure to facetime everyday though, being that they couldn't get to him.

Zayina, Saints mom acted as if she had hate towards both kentrell and Mu'lani. She fault them both for being the reason that her daughter was deceased.

Kentrell didn't care though, because he knew if Saint was alive, She wouldn't of let Zayina meet Mu'lani anyways.

He had a good support system and zayina was the last person that he was worried about. Hating him and his daughter or not, He didn't give a fuck.

It hurted him that Mu'lani would grow up without her mother, but if he had to be both mother and father to her, that was fine with him.

He was glad Saint came into his life, because those were the best memories he ever had. Spending time with her, Making love to her, Talking things out, and Arguing. He missed it all.

Couldn't nobody take her spot, deceased or not he wouldn't let them.

You only live once and met the love of your life once.

He already did and he didn't need or want nobody else. He was still Saint's man and it was gonna stay that way for however long.

Clearing his throat Kentrell wiped the tears that fell and handed Mu'lani to ben. "You ca' watch ha' fa' me please while i go get dressed?" he asked and ben nodded grabbing her from him.

"Wassup li Pud" Ben cooed watching a smile grow on her face. "You look just like yo momma mane. " he chuckled siting down on the couch as kentrell disappeared in the room.

Tink came back with the bottle and handed it to ben since he was now holding the baby.

"Where Top go?" Tyquain asked coming up the stairs with meechy behind him.