And i oop-

All of the SOTS characters here are genderbend except for Abuelo and Josefina-

Bontiago again!

Also not changing the names

Tell me if i have spelling errors with the spanish things lol

Also AU where santi got her/his arm injured then Bonnie quickly apologizes to him/her LMAOOO

16 yrs old AU?

Tw: Blood

•••

Past

We won't let you take that treasure Bonnie.

Santiago pointed at bonnie, who was holding Capitan Calavera's Treasure. He just got it once again.

Why tell me that when i already got the treasure?

Bonnie smiled (in a villains' way), smirking.

Santiago groaned. 'Ugh, How do i stop him!?'

Ah!  Then she let out her sword. Espada, fuerza!

The sword has it's own powers than any other pirate sword.

You wish to attack the 'King of the Pirates'? huh. Then the green-haired male took out his own sword.

The two ran to eachother then stopped, then they fought using the sword.

Hngh... My sword needs more power!

Then his sword was quickly thrown onto the side of the boat.

Bonnie didn't realized he was about to go for Santi.

But his sword was located-

To her arm.

Then his unnoticed actions had caused bonnie to stab the young-pirate's arm.

When Santiago did not notice something, then the pain made her DO, notice something.

Agh!” Santiago yelled in pain.

Bonnie had now noticed he was stabbing the arm of another, his eyes widened.

Then he took out the sword.

The female sitted as the male crouched up to her and sitted in-front.

Santiago...” Bonnie took a deep breath, I am so sorry!! I never noticed my actions getting way too far. Now your arm's injured and it's my fault.” The green-haired male looked away.

..It's fine, i am okay.” Her hand cupped his cheek while another stayed in their position.

Besides... it won't be that bad, you know... A bit of blood will spill and i'll be fine, as long as it's not alot.” She smiled.