"Stop pud, We can't fuck right na'" He busted out laughing seeing the look on her face.

"Why we can't?" She asked getting ready to cry.

"Because we finna get ready, we supposed to be getting dressed anyways, i know they waiting for us" he referred to their family down stairs.

"Fine" She got off him standing in the mirror admiring her body in her green laced lingerie. "I can't believe we're having baby Kentrell" She turned to the side rubbing over her belly. She was obsessed with it.

Over the past Several months there were a few challenges that they had to face. Saint went to through another miscarriage after the first one but it didn't really break her as bad as the first one did. She sort of gotten used to it and accepted the fact that she wouldn't be able to have kids forreal.

But that's where she was wrong.

She ended getting pregnant again a few months after that and this time, the baby actually lived. All she could do was thank the man above because without him she would've been miserable.

Saint was finally off her medication being that she was back to herself. She would still cry over the miscarriages here and there but she always made sure to keep her deceased babies in her heart.

Therapy actually helped her out a lot. She became better and started to love herself again. All because of Ms.Alinda.

She still kept in contact with her even though she was finished with therapy. When she needed someone to talk to, that's exactly who she ran too.

Of course after she got herself together and back on track, She apologized to Tink and Kaylee for abandoning them and distancing herself while going through her tough time.

They didn't mind though because they understood.

Saint was getting older and this was what came with being an adult. Life just seemed to hit her really hard and she was unprepared.

She was more matured, and humble, but she was still the same saint everyone met from the beginning.

The same Saint that Kentrell fell in love with from clubhouse.

They were currently in Newyork in a big ass airbnb that kentrell rented out. It was saint's side which was only Amonte, Amelia, Tink, Kaylee and kentrell's side, which was his kids, Mom, Sister, Brother, and the gang.

Today was saint's babyshower and she wanted everyone in NewYork with her and kentrell to celebrate, while under the same roof.

Kentrell removed himself from off the bed and stood behind saint placing his head in the nape of her neck, with his hands on top of herself which were located on her belly.

"I Can't believe You're having my baby either Pud" He mumbled placing kisses on her neck. "

"We're Gonna name her as soon as i give birth, Yea?".

"Whatever you wanna do, im down" He smiled looking at her through the mirror.

Lifting her hand up, Saint started rubbing on his ear making him smack his lips.