➪ | 𝗙𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗱

Start from the beginning

She chuckled lightly and stopped giving me back rubs to give me a side hug instead. "Whatever you're going through," she uttered, "you're not alone, I'll always offer my shoulder for you to lay on."

Jeongyeon's words made me feel a little emotional knowing that she has my back at any given circumstances. I wonder what I did to deserve a caring best friend like this gift from heaven next to me.

"You really are the best," I sighed as I closed my eyes. I really hope Ryuta won't do anything to my father but knowing a guy like him, he will do anything for things to go his way.

The sound of tires screeching caught my attention. I opened my eyes and watched as the door open revealing Mina who was having a small talk on the opened window on the driver's seat. I squinted my eyes to see Ryuta looking a little disappointed before he drove away.

She walked towards the bench where Jeongyeon and I sat since she spotted me with... an annoyed look on her face? I sat up to greet her but she spoke first.

"How could you leave me alone with that guy?" She grumbled, confusing me with her sudden change in attitude.

"I- I thought you'd wanna spend some time with him?" I questioned, beyond confused as to why she's acting like this because for all I know, she likes Ryuta.

The bench squeaked a little indicating that Jeongyeon stood up. I saw her bow at the young miss before excusing herself to continue her duties. Mina's eyes trailed her figure, more like glaring intently as Jeongyeon disappeared.

"So you left early to spend time with that girl huh..." she mumbled before stomping her way inside the house. I stood still for a few seconds as I registered what she said before following her. So she thinks I'm neglecting my duties?

"Young miss," I called out but she ignored me as she climbed the stairs with me a few steps behind.

"Young miss," I huffed, "please talk to me, I don't understand why you're so upset with me..." I sighed but she still neglected my pleas.

"Mina!" I frustratedly called out as my feet made its way to the last few steps before catching up to her.

She looked back at me with her face expressionless. The way she's acting right now is making me even more frustrated because she can't just randomly get mad at me without telling me what I did wrong.

"I'm so—" I was about to apologize since I realized that I didn't consider how she must've felt for me to just suddenly leave per Ryuta's orders.

"Save it, I'm tired," she said coldly before opening the door and slamming it in front of me.

I let out a loud huff in annoyance as I made my way down with a sour face. I too, was tired with everything that happened tonight. I made my way towards my room and slammed myself on my bed after removing my shoes and shut my eyes.

"Rough day, huh," Jeongyeon said as she entered our shared room before closing it and sat herself next to me.

"Yeah," I mumbled.

"I kinda saw and heard the commotion earlier," she shyly uttered, "well more like the door slamming because it was really loud, what happened?"

"I don't know, Jeong," I sat up on a crisscross position, "one time, she's all nice to me then next thing you know, she's moody and grumpy and I don't even get why!" I exclaimed.

"I'm guessing this is about the young miss?" I nodded reluctantly.

"I think it's because I left her with this guy she has a crush on," I furrowed my brows since it doesn't make sense, why would she be mad if she's left with someone she likes?