𝐄𝐗 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐓―――――

𝐄𝐗 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋𝐎 𝐍𝐈𝐇𝐈𝐋 𝐅𝐈𝐓
―――――

♡ 𝗮 𝘃𝗮𝗹𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗲𝘀 𝗴𝗶𝗳𝘁 %

dedicated to
DivinityinPhantoms

❍ 𝗹𝗲𝘃𝗶𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗮𝗻 !

being the avatar of envy, Levi was a very spiteful person, especially when it came to people like his brothers, sticking their noses into his private life and relationship.

all he wanted was a relaxed valentines with his significant other, and here he was having to barricade his door to stop his brothers from breaking in.

barking out insults and pleas, wanting just a solitary day with his loved one. observing a symphony of reactions to the snarled offenses he bit out, trying to get them to leave. hearing Mammon curse, Belphie's teasing and Satan's discouragement. And then the commanding pat, pat, padding down the hall of Lucifer's doc martens. Levi could barely hold the weight of his three brothers against the door, and Lucifer coming towards was certainly an omen.

to his surprise, although Lucifer didn't care for the holiday, he was being lenient today, and ordering his brothers to leave, wishing the two lovers a happy valentine before bidding adieu.

sighing and slumping away from the door, back to his sweetheart - who just offered a sincere, equally as tired smile, and the subtle opening of their arms. the chaos of the day was not lost on the couple, but they supposed normality was born from the disarray.

 the chaos of the day was not lost on the couple, but they supposed normality was born from the disarray

𝗟𝗨𝗣𝗘𝗥𝗖𝗔𝗟𝗜𝗔
―――――