super duper part 2

I'm listening to frozensongs while writing this.
anywyas. This chapter is mainly talkint or whateve

"S-S-Samer??" screams Zach
"Yes!" Cries judey.
"Samer litarwlly harassed me like a month ago!! He was tryna be my bf or whatever."
"omg?? Fr??"
"Yes I-" Just as Zach was about to finish his sentence, Jude was interrupted... by CARTER!!

"Carter?? How did you find me!!?!?" Screamed Jude.
"Idk you were kinda outside my house.."
"oh. Ok anyways, Were DONE!!! Leave me ALONE!!"
"Bbg... judy poo... judy mcfruity.. pls just listen!! Me and samer aren't anything I swear!!"
Jude silently cries while staring at Carter. As he tightens his fists, he starts:

"This is my fight song!!! Take back my life song!!! Prove I'm alright song!!"

Tw: jumpscare

"Ok Jude can we like

"Ok Jude can we like.. skip this part.."
"oh. ok."
"yo I'm still here..."

"oh damn sorry zach lauh out loud, anyways i'm couming to ur house"

an hour later or sum
Jude breaks down Zach's door (yet again) and runs to Zach's room and again, breaks down Zach's door.
"Dude what is your problem?? Theres a doorknob"
"Shut up I need to get revenge on Carter"
"murder is illegal"
"That isnt what I meant papa smurf"
"Whatever then what IS ur idea judy mcfruity"
"B-b-b quiet!! Only carter calls me that!! this is my fight-"
"Please don't sing fight song."
"...ok.."
"So how do you even want to get revenge?? You pretend to come over to my house and you get with me so then it seems like were dating and you send pictures to carter to make him jealous and carter gets super mad but cant hit yoy bcuz thats illegal and you never get back with him and leave him heartbroken and jealous?? HaHaha-"
"Yes thats exacfly what I was thinking."
"I-..I was joking."
"Well I'm not"
"Jude what the fuck"

Jude grabs zach by his arms and is about to do whayever jude is about to do (Jude is unpredictable) but just than-

"Hey guys!! Want to hear the fnaf lore??"
It was the one and only- Yeah um...I don't think I have to explain who it was.

"1. What rhe fuck 2. No I don't 3. What happens next?? A plane crashes into my- " Before he could speak his last few words, a plane crashes into Zach's room.
"Get out."

loloolo end of chapter

What should happen next? Jude gets with Zach? Carter wins Jude back? Jeremy kills everyone with simply just his voicd because he's so annoying? Find out in the next chapter.

wee woo