Flashing Your Tokyo Revengers Boyfriend Headcanon [Ran]

Ran

He was making a phone call, most likely business related he’s been so busy recently, not really giving you his full attention so you stand in front of him and he quickly glances at you before turning around you move his arm down so he can get off the phone, but he just puts it on speaker he sits in a chair and holds you by the waist, making you sit on his lap but when the call finally connected he pushed you off of him, diverting all his attention to his phone“Yeah, so the shipment’s gonna be about a week late. I know, I know, but there’s nothing we can do about it yet” you stand in front of him again, in disbelief growing impatient, you lift the hem of your shirt and Ran reaches out to hold your hand you maneuver your hands so that your hand is on top of his, guiding his hand up to your chest you lift your shirt so he could see what was happening his hand covered one of your areolas, the other began to perk at the exposure to cool airHe starts to squeeze, entranced by what was happening “Mhmm, yeah, look man let me call you back later” before the other person could say anything he hung up the phoneHis hand still attached to your breast, he takes his other arm and brings you back to his lap “What’s this? Are you that needy that you couldn’t wait until I finished?"