✧༺♥༻∞ intro ∞༺♥༻✧

All the basic info you will need:

Your name: Y/N
Last name: L/N
Favourite colour: F/C
Hair colour: H/C
Eye colour: E/C
Hair length: H/L
Skin Colour: S/C

I will probably add more as well when they come up in the story so keep that in mind.

Also I'm really Dyslexic and not a hard core manga reader so I'll try keep eveything perfect but i will warn you for a heads up. 。.。:∞♡*♥

As you will come to find out Y/N uses a spirit breathing technique which she formed from Moon breathing but it uses more of the concept of paralysing fear on the target to her advantage. Her forms are as such...

Spirit Breathing first form, Grate spirit delay: Strikes an opponent while doubling back and rendering there original counter action useless before delivering the real attack.

Spirit Breathing second form, Exo-summoning: Y/N will use one of her "spirit talisman" in a across slashing motion dealing a strong pain. (Like Shenhe from Genshin)

Spirit Breathing third form, Trepidation: Y/N disappears into the near surroundings and loping around unable to be touched, this leaves the opponent in a state of not being able to move, not after long she will dive from directly above and strike the opponent.

Spirit Breathing fourth form,
Endo-summoning: Y/N crushes a spirt talisman and in the process make spirit duplicates of herself with the fighting ability cut in half depending on how many she summons.

Spirit Breathing fifth form, Quantum chills: Y/N Will slash at the front lower section of an opponent and while in fear will Y/N will appear above and behind them to catch them off guard.

Spirit Breathing sixth form, Calamity wave: sends a massive shock wave into the ground and atmosphere as soon as Y/N slowly lowers her nichirin blade into her sheath and hears the click.

Spirit Breathing sevenths and final form, The spirit arts: Y/N casts ten circling spirit talisman looping around her and this makes every strike she makes give X10 the damage.

Much love and I hope you enjoy see you soon - Lucette. ∞༺♥༻✧