Lettie shook her head in shocking disbelief, "I can't seem to wrap my head around it. It still feels like a dream."

Kennedy placed a comforting hand on her upper arm, "You should be proud."

Lettie placed a hand over hers as she squeezed it softly. Switching matters quickly before she ran late, Lettie checked the time on her wrist watch, "I'll see you later tonight when I get back. I'm running late to meet Christopher."

Kennedy placed the papers back on her desk as she crossed her arms with a curious expression, "Oh, yeah? Where are you two going again?"

Walking over to Kennedy's office door to make her leave, Lettie turned around keeping her hand on the side of the threshold, "Uh, that nice cuisine on Fifth Avenue, I believe," tapping the wood lightly, Lettie gave a parting smile, "Don't stay too late. Have a good night."

"You too."

With that said, Lettie made her way out of the building and to her car parked on the curb. Hopping in, she drove off to her next destination.

***********

The classical music was heaven to her ears as she entered the restaurant.

Her walk to the check in stand was powerful in itself. She caught the stares of men and woman as she confidently walked on the polished floor, the sound of her heels alone drawing attention. The dress she wore contrasted with her tanned skin majestically, the blazer coat adding to the look. The look was a statement in itself, after all she was a business woman. And of course, the famous Morelli broche laid pinned on the right side of her near the bottom of her shoulder.

Stopping in front of the wooden stand, Lettie lifted her head to catch the eyes of the receptionist. The veiled fascinator sat adoringly on her head of curls, her signature red lips parting to allow her words to flow, "Reservation for Adams."

The man behind the stand looked over the list with flushed cheeks as he looked for the name. Picking up a menu, the employee nodded his head respectfully, holding out his arm in front of him, "Right this way, madam."

Lettie grinned gratefully as she followed behind the receptionist, her handbag clutched between her hands. Stopping in front a table, the man waited for the curly haired brunette to take a seat before taking his leave, "Enjoy your evening, madam," turning his head to acknowledge the other person at the table, he nodded, "Sir."

After the helpful man had left, Lettie turned her attention to the Adams man sat across from her, "I don't remember this place being so fancy."

Christopher's New York accent rang clear in the slightly noisy building, "Fine and Rare has gotten plenty more attraction since your last visit. And when I mean attraction, I mean more posh folks with money."

Lettie gasped playfully, "Ah, I see. I'm just another posh folk to add into the mix then?"

Chris played along with her antics as he leaned forward to whisper humorously, "Well, with your accent, you do certainly stand out."

The cloth Lettie was unfolding was immediately used as a wacking tool when those words left his mouth. Tapping him lightly in the arm with it, he laughed at her reaction as she smiled.