"Pud? Whea the fuck you at" he yelled as his heart raced rapidly.

Looking at the blood trail to the bathroom, he followed it seeing her slumped over weakly.

"What's wrong with me bae?" she asked weakly as she went in and out of conscious. "W-Why am i bleeding so much?" she asked as Kentrell paced looking for somthing to clean her up with.

Taking the shorts she had on completely off, he ran back into her room grabbing a pair of his sweats out her drawer going back to the bathroom.

After cleaning her up, and putting sweats on her. Kentrell threw somthing on before picked Saint up bridle style heading down the stairs towards the front door.

"I got you Ma" his voice cracked causing Saint to weakly smile and touch his face.

He knew she had done suffered a miscarriage, but he didn't wanna tell her. He didn't want to be right, and he damn sure didn't want to believe she wouldn't be able to have any of his kids.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Kentrell stared at a sleeping Saint zoned out. He hated seeing her like this and the fact that she was sleeping peacefully not knowing what she just went through a couple of hours ago hurted him.

The doctors had yet to come and let him know what was going on with her, Which caused him to grow agitated by the second. He would hate to snap and get kick out, but behind Saint he didn't care.

Smacking his lips Kentrell jaw's clench as he dragged his hands down his face.

A couple of seconds later he heard a knock which caused his head to snap towards the door. "Hi Mr..." the doctors trailed off not knowing what to call him.

"Kentrell" He mumbled standing up desperately waiting to hear what he had to say.

"Okay Mr. Kentrell, We ran a pelvic exam and an ultrasound to make sure it was what we thought it was. Indeed Ms.Joyner suffered a miscarriage. She was i'd say about four weeks pregnant! We had the chance to get the fetus out so i'm glad you bought her in just in time.

She may need treatment to stop the bleeding and prevent infections also, But How it's looking Mr. Kentrell, Ms. Joyner might not be able to ever have kids, and if that, she might suffer multiple miscarriages" He told Kentrell.

Hearing the last few sentences made his heart shatter. "T-Thank you" Kentrell cleared his throat looking at a innocent sleeping Saint.

"I'll uh be back in a few with her release papers. We will send her prescription to the nearest pharmacy and you guys can go get it tomorrow when they're open, But for now i will give her a few pills to stop the pain and internal bleeding. Stay up sir" He touched kentrell's shoulder before walking bout the room.

Biting his lip to keep from crying, Kentrell walked over to Saints bed sitting down beside her.

"Pretty girl, Wake up" he spoke grabbing her hand. "I miss you mama, how you feeling?" He asked once she opened her eyes.

Staring at him for a few of seconds, a couple of tears slipped from her eyes before she instantly broke down and started crying.