𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

Start from the beginning

There were already lots of students who were already sat down to their chosen seats — some of them were chatting happily with their friends while others were just uninterested, it's nothing compelling honestly since you were already familiar with some of them during your freshman year.

I mean, there were Rosaria, Kaeya, Sara, Itto, Ayato, Thoma, Diluc, Kokomi, Hu Tao, Kalim, Silver, Riddle, The Leech twins, Azul, Kunikuzushi, Mitsuya, Kawata, and Alfredo..?

You were not entirely sure if 'Alfredo' was the correct name but you decided to call him 'Alfredo' for the time being. However, you clearly remembered the day how he grew popular with the ladies and teachers because of his looks and brains back in your freshman year. Even you admit that he has good looks and was a smartass, but not enough to make you have a little crush on him like the other girls are.

You had standards ok? You go for the personality and good looks were just a bonus to you. For goodness' sake, give your girl a break.

Alas, after waiting for a few minutes, the person that you all had been waiting for finally arrived, your teacher was an old man that entered the classroom with a nonchalant look while holding a chubby cat — his other arm was occupied by holding some paperwork.

The older male wore a standard black suit beneath his long maroon robes, with his hair neatly combed back. A white jabot was attached to his collar and was tied off with a turquoise-colored pendant. He also comes off as stern-looking making the students find him unapproachable.

All eyes were focused on him including yours as if watching his every single move, or probably just waiting for him to say something to begin this class.

Noticing that he'd arrived at his destination, he looked up from his cat and gave you all a bored look.

"Ah, apologies, it seems that I have arrived rather late. Fear not, I am Mozus Trein, and I'm going to be your homeroom teacher for the rest of the year. Meaning that none of you are allowed to sleep in my class." Your homeroom teacher named 'Mozus Trein' introduced himself before he started placing his paperwork on his wooden desk, while his other arm was holding his chubby cat. Mr. Trein then gave you all a firm glare at the end of his sentence, indicating that the older man was serious about what he was saying.

"It appears that there are quite a few fresh faces here; we could start this class by introducing yourselves one by one" Your homeroom teacher mumbled before motioning to the first student in front to begin introducing himself, who then stood up from his seat and began introducing himself in an uninterested and bored manner.

And so, you waited for your turn as you spent minutes listening to students' introductions —even if you were already familiar with some of them.

Shit — you forgot to prepare your notes.

Please swallow me whole right now, I can tell that this is about to be embarrassing-

"Ms. [Last name], I believe it's your turn to introduce yourself"

Your thoughts were cut off by the firm voice of your advisor while feeling your back automatically straightened at his commanding-like tone.

It's ok, you can do this. Just tell them your name and hobby so we can get this thing done