My first kiss Matt Hunter love story

"Natasha, get up and get ready!!" My mom screams from downstairs. I groan and smack the pillow against my face, "I'll be down in a minute!!" I get up and walk over to the bathroom and take off my clothes, I stand outside the shower as I was turning on the water and set it to the right temperature. I slowly get in and as soon as the warm water hit my icy cold skin I got goosebumps.

I got out the shower and wrapped my towel around me. I walked over to my cupboard and looked for something I could were. Finally I chose a light brown leather jacket and a nice green flower dress that stops at my knee caps and some nice mint green flats.

Once I had my clothes on I go over to my table full of accessories and make up. I plug in my blow dryer and blow dry my hair for a good 5 minutes, I brush my long blonde hair and sit there for a minute or so thinking of what hair style I should do. I look at the clock and its 5:00 am And we leave at 6:30, okay... I've got plenty of time.

I decide to do my hair in a waterfall braid and and some loose curls. So basically I just want a natural look so I put on some eyeliner and mascara and a bit of foundation on. I put on my favourite gold heart locket with a mini ruby in the middle that my Grandmother gave me for Valentines day, it's the only necklace I wear. I put on some leather bracelets and my cross ring.

I go into the bathroom again and quickly brush my teeth. I never have breakfast before I go to the airport, there's a Starbucks there so I usually go there to eat. I have one last good look. I actually look nice for once. The make up isn't to cakey it looks natural, my hair looks great and the outfit perfectly compliments my tanned skin.

I go and sit on my bed and grab my phone to check the time 6:15 okay I guess since I already packed my bags last night I could just talk to my best friend Kimmy cause well, there's nothing else to do. I dial Kimmys number into my phone, she's always up at 5:00 am to  

excersise.

After around 3 rings she picks up "Natasha, girl! How are you??" She asks all happily "Im great I'm just about to leave to go to New York, just wanted to tell you I'll miss you" I always get upset when I have to leave Kimmy "I'll miss you to Tash! By the way. Some famous dude is gonna be at the airport so if there is screaming girls every, you'll know why" Great just what I needed.. "Haha, well he's just probably another teenage pop star jerk" I say rolling my eyes.

My door opens and it's my mom "Natasha sweetie everyone's getting in the car, we need to go" Damn so much for having a good conversation with Kimmy "Hey Kimmy I need to go, I'll see you in a week. I'll try and call you. I love you KimmyBear" We have nicknames for each other of course you can see hers is KimmyBear and mine is TashyBoo "I love you too TashyBoo I'll miss you, bye beautiful" She's so kind, I'm so happy she's my best friend "Bye gorgeous" With that I hung up and grabbed my black furry purse with gold studs and ran downstairs.

I go outside and see dad putting all our suitcases in the car. I walked over to my dad he looked like he was struggling a bit "Daddy.. Would you like some help?" Yes I'm daddy's little girl, what's the biggie? I'm always respectful to my parents. Well me and my little sister Ashley is... Unlike the older brother Jake.. Ugh I hate him "Yes sweetie if can you grab Jakes suitcase" I got the suitcase and put it in the car "It's probably got 500 cans of Lynx and smelly clothes" I joked, dad laughed along "Natasha, you always know how to make me laugh" He pats me on the shoulder still laughing a bit. "Now get in the car, we can't be late"

I get in the car and of course I'm in the middle again. In long car rides like this to the airport I usually play hand games with Ashley, she's currently at the age of 6 so she loves hand games. Once she falls asleep from laughing so much I just listen to music.

*After the long car ride*

I get out the car and grab my suitcases "Daddy I'm gonna go in and put my suitcases in the machine thingy and go to Starbucks" I never know what that thing is I just call it a Machine thingy, my dad laughs because of what I said "Okay honey be safe and if you need anything just call me or your mom" He says while unpacking the car "Okay daddy I love you" I say while putting my purse strap over my shoulder and grabbing my stuff "I love you to sweetie"

I walked in and put my suitcases in the well... Machine thingy. Once I did that I was walking to Starbucks and then, what do you know? A crowd of girls were there. They separated a pathway to let the some what famous boy walk through. I look at him as he takes off his glasses, Wow... NO! Snap out of it Natasha. He's just a evil guy, and you know it. He seems to be coming your way.. Shit!! You just stand there and he reaches you "Hi" He says with a wink "Hi..." You say nervously

What do you guys think? It's my first Fan Fiction. Sorry it's too long :( I didn't do to good though :( But can you guys give me Feed back? It would mean a lot <3 This is all for the Hunters!! <3 Byee xx