"You forgot to take this." Onjo lightly jumps in her seat upon feeling someone tap her shoulder from behind. Turning her head, she sees Yohan giving her a small smile and handing her back the handkerchief she used in wiping away the blood of his lips earlier. She only stammers in embarrassment before taking the handkerchief from his large hands, trying her best to avoid eye contact as she knows she'll for sure get flustered again.

"Cute." Yohan mumbles to himself as a small smirk crawls its way up to his lips, watching how flustered the girl was in front of him. Both of the girls sitting in front of him must've heard his comment as Isak smacks her best friend's shoulder, widening her eyes in disbelief at what she's witnessing before whispering tons of questions into her ear. The teenage boy only watches them in amusement as he leans back into his seat, patiently waiting for classes to finally start. He decided to take a short nap in the meantime before Ms. Park arrives in class for their first subject, but that thought soon fades away when little miss princess of class 2-5 enters the classroom.

The entire class soon grew quiet upon her arrival, not wanting to be the first victim in the morning to be greeted by her nasty attitude.

"Yah! Get off my desk!" Nayeon dramatically demands, glaring at poor confused Gyeongsu who was merely sitting on top of the girl's desk.

"My bad." Gyeongsu guiltily mumbles, bowing his head in apologies towards the rude girl. "What's your deal, anyways?" He added underneath his breath before using his sleeves to wipe off the spot where he sat. But the girl only grew more agitated, using her bag to smack the teenager away from her and the desk.

"Stop that! You're fucking dirty!" Nayeon shouts at him, causing the boy to grow furious at her rude words towards him when he has done nothing wrong.

"What the hell is your problem?" Gyeongsu furiously hisses at the girl as his friends then begin to pull him away from her, reminding him to not do something he'll know he'll surely regret later on. They soon disperse and go back to their assigned seats, glaring at Nayeon every now and then. An awkward tension soon clouded the entire classroom after the bickering back and forth between Gyeongsu and Nayeon, but was soon broken apart when Ms. Park enters the room to start classes.

"You punks. Take your seats now." The english teacher announces as the morning alarm to signal the start of classes blares in the background. She sets her things down onto her desk, attentively watching as her students scramble back to their respective seats. Once everyone was composed, she greeted them with a gentle smile before announcing to everyone to hand in their phones before they could start their classes. It's been mandatory throughout the entire school for students to hand in their phones to their teachers so that it wouldn't distract them during classes and will be given back once classes are over.

As Yohan got up from his seat to hand in his phone, he was immediately stopped by Ms. Park before he could have the chance to turn around and walk back to his desk. "What happened to you?" The teacher worriedly questions, leaning forward to her student so that she can clearly inspect the recent injury that the teenager had gotten. But he only stayed silent and refused to make eye contact with the woman, who was acting like a mother babying her son. Letting out a deep sigh to herself, she only ruffles his raven locks before telling him to go to the infirmary during lunch time to patch up his busted lip.

"Is anyone in touch with Hyeonju?" Ms. Park questions her students once everyone has already handed in their phones to the front of the class. She grew confused at the lack of reply from the class before repeating her question once more. "Did none of you tried calling her?"

Joonyeong soon cleared his throat before raising his hand. "We cleaned the science lab together yesterday but I haven't seen her since." The teenager answers as Ms. Park only nods her head in understatement before reminding the class to let her know immediately if any of them happens to see her.

"Exams start next week so get your acts together." The teacher announces, fishing her phone out of her pockets and immediately goes to her messaging app. Upon scrolling and finding the group chat that she shares with her student, she types out a smiley face before sending it. Afterwards, a loud ding echoed through the classroom which made everyone perk up at the sound. They all turn towards Daesu and Wujin, who are both trying to conceal their laughter as they desperately try to hide a phone underneath their desk so as to not be confiscated by their teacher.

"I heard it. Please hand in your real phones." Ms. Park announces once again before pocketing her phone back to her pocket. The entire class laughed at their classmates, who dejectedly stood up from their seats to hand in their phones. Upon inspecting the case filled with her students' phones, she happens to see Nam Onjo's phone that she recognizes to not be her real one and was her phone from last year.

"Onjo, please hand in your real phone." She calls out to the particular girl, who only smiles in embarrassment as the whole class laughs at her demise. 

»»——⍟——««

A/N : Double update today!

Hope you enjoyed this chapter! Let me know what you think about the book so far!