Burning wishes (part 2)

Start from the beginning

"Alright, let's get this over with. Just pop up behind me and kill me already." I say holding my hands up. But when I turn around, there's nothing there. I turn to the main stage and my eyes widen in shock when I see that the animatronics aren't there.

"Oh god, not again." I mumble. I then run to the security room and turn on the tablet and look at the cameras trying to find the animatronics. I check in the kitchen, the kids cove, the hallways, outside the bathrooms, Foxy's curtain and the main area. I even check camera 2B to see if the poster has changed.

Nothing...

"Huh? What's going on here? Where are they?" I ask out loud. I put the tablet on the table next to the fan and walk towards the kitchen, hoping to find Chica there.

"Hello? Giant duck lady? Are you in here?"

No response...

I then head towards Pirate cove to Foxy's curtain.

"Oi, ye scervy fox, I know yer metal ass be in there. So just come on out 'nd jumpscare me already." I say in the best pirate accent I can do. I pull the curtain back and peep inside.

Nobody's there...

"What the actual hell? Where is everyone?" I ask myself. I then go to the bathrooms to Find Freddy or Bonnie. Neither of them are there. At this rate, I've checked every room in the entire pizzaria...except for one. I slowly walk to the back room, finally noticing how many children's drawings and newspaper headlines there are on the walls. I get to the backroom and very slowly open the door, and my eyes widen at the sight. All the animatronics are laying on the ground, in pieces. They were dismantled. And since there's no camera in here, there's no way I could've seen them sprawled across the ground like that. What's even creepier is the fact that none of their heads are in the room. I cover my mouth in absolute shock.

"What happened in here?" I ask myself. I look at the door leading to the secret room and I carefully step in the spaces between the animatronic parts to get there. I open the door slowly and stare at the ground. Six animatronic heads sitting there, two bears, a bunny, a chicken, a fox, and a puppet mask. Each of them have one of their eyes glowing yellow. It's only then that I notice the purple glow coming from my eye. Then, she ghosts of six kids appear, each hovering over one of the masks. They look at me with small but seemingly sad smiles.

Hi again, didn't think you'd make it out of the fire...

All I could do is stare at them angrily. They tried to kill me for the third time and all they could do is smile!?

"Oh don't you dare talk to me like nothing happened. You nearly killed me! Again!"

Oh no, we aren't the ones who started the fire-

"BULLSHIT! IF IT WASN'T YOU THEN WHO!?"

I got my teeth and clench my fists. They all look at each other and then back at me.

It's for the best that we keep our mouths shut. You'll find out who started the fire later in life 

"What does that mean!?"

The puppet flies up to me and puts her hand on my head. Then pats it.

Hold your horses kiddo. Like we said, you'll find out later. Besides...

She takes her hand off my head and hugs me.

You still have so much to discover

"Wait, what? What does that mean?" I ask as she lets go of me and floats above the puppet mask. Then slowly, they start to fade away.