All Of Us Are Horny.

Comenzar desde el principio

I stood my ground, causing Su-hyeok to stop by force. He then turned his head back to give me a small glare, but when he noticed my annoyed and angered pout, his expression softened. "Do you REALIZE that you've managed to get up kicked out of the one place in this school that could've protection and company? Not to mention you didn't even TRY to apologize?!"

Su-hyeok shifted his gaze towards the ground, poking both tips of his index fingers together in a bashful manner. I stood up straight and flung my hands on my hips to assert dominance. I was getting ready to speak down on his incompetence when I was rudely interrupted by the sound of a herd of zombies hurdling and growling towards us.

I stood behind Su-hyeok, frozen in fear, as he extended an arm to keep me away from the danger heading our way. He began unleashing marshal art skills on the zombies; spin-kicking zombies left and right, while finishing with a dropkick. As he was throwing a punch straight into a random zombie's jaw, I heard him let our a small yelp.

He quickly stumbled back while holding his hand in pain. When I took a closer look I noticed there was a small bite mark in his hand. Hm. Maybe it's not a big deal since it's almost unnoticeable.

We glanced up to notice how the group of zombies somehow have become bigger, and the space around us started to enclose at a rapid speed. I gripped onto Su-hyeok's shirt, and tightly shut my eyes closed, waiting for my ultimate demise.

"HEY FUCKERS," we heard an unfamiliar voice yelled from nearby," IT'S TIME YOU GUYS DIE FOR REAL!!" Just then, I saw a man swinging a metal bat over the heads of the zombies, causing them to either collapse onto the floor and leave then immobile, or get knocked out of the window, having them plummet to their death.

After we watched in awe at the amazing man with a scarred eye literally wipe out the herd of zombies until they were all gone, he focused his eye on us.

"Hey, can you help us? We're looking for an empty classroom where they're no zombies," I said to the very attractive and handsome man with one eye.

He darted a glare at me before giving me a warm friendly smile.

"Sure! It's right around the corner, I'll lead the way," he happily said, and eventually, he led us to a classroom filled with ropes, handcuffs, desks, rulers, and other things that are starting to turn me on at the wrong moment.

Gwi-Nam gave us a thumbs up. " Since you guys seem like good people, I'll protect the both of you. I'll be outside to stand guard and keep zombies away from this area!" He then stepped outside the sliding doors and closed them shut, keeping a watchful eye out for any zombie coming this way.

"Sooo...." I cooed seductively, turning around to face a blushing Su-hyeok, who was still gripping his bitten hand. I brushed off the fact that his hand was bitten and looked back up into his eyes, in attempts to make him feel intimidated by me. It seemed to be working; his eyes were still fixed on the floor, and he began to tighten his lips ,which was followed by a light nervous swallow. "I..." He spoke softly, but he already knew it was punishment time. I slowly strutted towards his direction, while sensually moving my hands up his chest. I then aggressively shoved him onto the teacher's desk; his soft puppy dog eyes glimmered in the moon light, as he stared into mine for a few seconds before averting his gaze.

"Did you really think you can put me through all this stress and get away with it?" I grabbed some rope that was conveniently lying on a nearby desk and started tying his hands above his head; as I tied him tightly, I could feel his warm breath trickle across my chest through my halfway unbuttoned shirt. I ripped my shirt open, sending a few buttons flying, and I did the same to Su-hyeok's top. Then my eyes darted towards his pants.

"B-but y/n... There's a z-zombie invasion... outsid- ah~" he let out a gentle moan as I palmed his bulge with small circular massages. I began pulling off his pants, and flung them towards the other side of the class. I spotted a little puddle of pre-cum in his kokichi-themed boxers, and when I used three fingers to gently squeeze his upper shaft, a little more pre-cum was oozing out from his tip.

I smiled at the sound of Su-hyeok's whimpering moans that he's so obviously trying to hide. I then quickly gripped his boxers with both of my hands and tore his boxers in half. The rip was so loud that it even caught Gwi-nam's attention from outside for a brief moment. He blushed, but then refocused his attention on the hoard of zombies he had to fend off.

I balled up the mercilessly ripped pair of boxers and shoved them in Su-hyeok's mouth, which caused him to slightly druel. Now, it was time to start the real party. I used my left hand to grab his shaft, and my right hand to shove a finger in his ass. I felt his muscles tense up for a short moment, but he began to relax when he noticed I wasn't moving any of my fingers yet.

As I flirtatiously bit my bottom lip, I tenderly rubbed his tip with my index finger while slowly pumping my fingers into his anal. He slowly began tensing up again as his face became dangerously red. His muffled moans were making my heart flutter. So I started stroking a bit faster. I simultaneously pushed shoved three fingers inside of him. He was beginning to moan out so loud that the muffle was beginning to not work. I could hear more zombies begin to swarm the scar-eyed attractive man, but he continued to effortlessly fight them off. He gave me a thumbs up to indicate that he's still kicking zombie ass.

I decided to shove all my fingers in his ass to stretch him out. I also began stroking his dick faster; I also decided to slowly circle his tip with my tongue. His breathing became heavier, which made me assume he was about to cum. I was about to let him, until I heard a bang against the entrance. Then silence.

My first instinct was to go over and check if everything is alright, but before I did, I waved my index finger at Su-hyeok and gave him a stern look, indicating that he was NOT to cum.

I peered outside of the entrance window only to find that the sexy scar-eyed man was leaning against the entrance door in order to catch his breath. All the zombies were either inevitably knocked out or thrown out of a window. It seemed like his job was done. Without a goodbye, he hopped out of one of the broken windows. I didn't even dare to question why he would hop out of a four story window, but that was none of my business.

I went back to my puppy dog, and I gave him a tender look and a soft smile. I caressed his cheek,"I hope I didn't keep you waiting for your punishment~." My kind expression was quickly replaced with a dumbfounded look of confusion when I spotted a thin stream of blood drizzle down his nose. I also saw that his veins were changing color and his bones were beginning to crack.

"S- SU-HYEOK??!!" He didn't reply to me; in fact, he was break-dancing on the desk. I was completely filled with dread as I frantically veered around the room. I quickly snatched a nearby whip and was prepared to straighten him out.

WHPACK!

"S- SU-HYEOK!!"

WHPACK! WHPACK!

"WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?!"

The whipping only made it worst. He began doing a faster zombie breakdance. I wanted to scream! What was happening? Should I really have payed attention to that cut on his hand?!

He he boogied so hard that he broke free of the ropes that I tied around his wrists. I was too shocked to even move for a while. He was making his way towards me! I was taking small steps backwards, but without paying attention I tripped over one of the ropes. I landed flat on my stomach and ribs. Now I can barely move!

The zombified Su-hyeok gripped my hips, pulling then towards his pelvis. He then pulls down my skirt to reveal my ass. I guess he wants a bite of something juicy. Oh well. I was prepared. I closed my eyes shut, knowing it was the last moment I get to he a human.

Then, I felt something huge shoved inside of me! Wait... Was he... Humping me doggie style?! No way! And he finished his unejaculated cum inside of me! Poor guy must've had blue balls. Does this mean I get to live?!

Nope. He bites my ass. Its over.