All Of Us Are Horny.

I stood in the back of the broadcasting room, watching as my classmates frantically attempt to block the entrance with whatever they could find. Zombies came rushing towards the door, banging against it but failing to enter. Confused and scared, we were all slowly backing away from the danger, pondering about what next to do.

A gentle hand rested on top of mine, with a warm manly grasp. "It's gonna be alright," said Su-hyeok, my sexual partner and my long time best friend. We were always there for each other, especially during times of stress. And sometimes to deal with the stress of the world, we would cope under the submission of sex. And right now seemed to be a VERY stressful situation for the both of us.

I placed my other hand on top of his, and we interlocked our fingers together. As I faced him, I gave him a passionate expression, to show him that I was alright, as long as he was by my side.

"Get a room, you too! Don't you see we're in the middle of a life-death situation here?!" Cheong-san quipped at us in frustration as he tossed pencils in our direction. "If you guys aren't going to help, y'all might as well leave!" Su-hyeok seemed to become very irritated by that remark, and he retorted back at Cheong-san. "This is my best friend, and there's nothing wrong with a little bonding! If you have a problem with it, then I don't mind leaving!" I can feel my face begin to flush and my heart beating at rapid speeds as Su-hyeok gently pulls me into his chest by my shoulder, his grip giving of possessive vibes. Are my panties becoming wet?

Cheong-san's facial expression grew dark and grim. He wasn't having any of it. "I want the two of you out by midnight," he said flatly. There was a moment silence after that, the only thing that could be heard is the banging of brainless zombies at the entrance. Everyone sent inconspicuous glances at each other. How did it even come to this? It all started with Su-hyeok showing me a small amount of affection, which led to Cheong-san's disapproval, and from there, Su-hyeok has managed to get the both of us kicked out of this room. If we somehow lived long enough to fuck each other, I'm going to have to punish him...

( time skip 😏🍆🍑)

It was 11:11, so that meant we had at least forty-nine minutes to leave. I wasn't ready to leave the safety of this room, especially since I'd have some classmates by my side. Su-hyeok, on the other hand, was fully prepared to head out with no second thoughts. Cheong-san stood by the entrance, leaning his weight against the door frame with his arms cross. His glare was fixed on the both of us. Couldn't these two just make up already?

"I'm pretty sure we should put our differences aside and stick together, especially since there are zombies outside. The more of us, the better chances of survival," I said, attempting to smooth the tension between the two boys. Unfortunately, that only made things worst.

"Nah, I'm not having any of that! I already see how this is going to go down," Cheong-san scoffed, " you guys are going to hold us back with all the googly eyes you both are making at each other. I don't know how, but I just KNOW you guys would fuck up our survival chances."

"ARE YOU EVEN LISTENING TO YOURSELF? THAT DOESN'T EVEN MAKE ANY SENSE," Su-hyeok yelled. He quickly gripped my arm, pulling me up to my feet. He began guiding us towards the entrance in a hurriedly pace. "You know what? It doesn't even matter anymore, because we're leaving right now."

Before my brain had time to process what had just happened, we were already speed walking down the hallway, without a clue of where to go. All I knew is that we were now vulnerable to any zombie that might be nearby looking for a midnight snack.

After about 5 minutes of walking in a direction that we had no idea where it led, I noticed that we luckily haven't stumbled across any zombies. So I decided to take advantage of the situation and be in control of the moment.