𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 11.

Gelo's POV: 7:30 pm
Practice is over. I go to look at my phone and  there is 34 missed calls from Kay 47 miss calls from Mikyla and 7 miss calls from some random number. "What the hell." I said and Zo comes up to me. "What's wrong?" He asked "Kay and Mikyla been blowing my phone up." I said concerned. "Call Kay and I'll call Mikyla." Zo said and we both did but they don't answer. "Imma go see if she is home!" Zo said as we walked outside. "Me too!" I said and we drove away. When I get to my house only Kay's Car is in the drive way. I go inside and call out for her but she doesn't answer. I walk through the house and she isn't there so I walk back out to my car and call her. But she doesn't answer. I call her 27 Times before I drive off and Zo calls me. Z: Zo G:Gelo
G: Is she there?
Z: No her cars not here either.
G: Dammit man! Alright I'll call you and keep you updated.
Z: If you find Mikylatell her to call me.
And with that we hung up. I call Melo.
M: Wussup man
G: Are you with Raiya
M: Yeah why?
G: Put her otp
R: Wussup Gelo
G: Do y'all know where Kay or Mikyla are. They blew my phone up earlier but won't answer now and neither of them are home.
R: No last time I talked to them was this morning the said they were going to the mall and stuff for a mommy day
G: Ight if they call you tell me please
R: Yeah I got you bye have them text me if you find them.
And with that we hung up.
I drove to Kay's parent house and knocked. "Heyy Gelo what's wrong wheres Kay?" Shakira asked. "Ughh that what I came over for have you seen her today?" I asked as she let me in. "No I haven't seen her what's wrong did something happen?" She asked "No she just called me a bunch of times earlier but won't answer nun of my calls now." I said and rubbed my hands against my face. "Oh yeah no we haven't seen her or talked to her all day." She says. We talk for a bit then I left and went to her Uncle and a few other family members but everyone said they didn't see her. Zo called me and told me nun of Mikylas family saw her Either. Midway through the call my phone died. "FUCK!" I scream as I turn down a street and go to Zo's house.
When I get there he lets me in and we try calling them again but nothing happens. "Imma just go home and see if she is there yet. It's 10:00 she should be right? What it something happens to her or to the baby bro like wtf is going on!" I said shaking my head "Jus go home and see if she's there!" Zo said and I left and drove home. "When I get there I see another car in the driveway. It's Mikylas car. I run to the door and unlock it. I shouted for Kay as I walked up the stairs but I see Mikyla walking to me. Her eyes were kinda puffy and her face was kinda red.
"Where the hell have you been? Where's Zo?" She asked. "Where have I been? I've been driving all across the city to look for y'all. Zo's at his house he told me that if I saw you to tell him." I said "Wtf is wrong with you Gelo. You didn't answer any of your calls you missed so much!!" She said frustrated and it sounded like she was about to cry again as she raised her voice a little. "What happen wheres Kay?" I asked "She is in her room sleep. Gelo you didn't answer any of your calls. You wanna know why we blew your phone up!!!" She said loudly but not to loud and atp she was mad ash. "Wtf are you talking about what happen?" I asked frustrated. "She told me this morning she woke up with stomach pains but went back to sleep and woke up again with the same pains. She has been in pain all day and when we were sitting here she started to scream and cry because of how bad her stomach hurt..." Mikyla trailed off and took a deep breath.
Mikylas POV:
I was highly frustrated and was trying not to cry so I took a deep breath and continued. "We had to go to the hospital and they called you and I called you and she called you. They ran test on her and checked her blood and everything and checked the baby..." I trailed off and looked away from Gelo and whipped my tears that were now coming down my face. "The doctor said..."

Gelo's POV:
"The doctor said that her fetus hasn't been developing as expected and that caused problems with the baby. Gelo the baby didn't make it." Mikyla said and I was just in shock. I laughed "Stop joking Im going to see them!" I said about to walk to the room but Mikyla stops me and looks at me. I knew she wasn't joking. "Your not serious. No that's a lie. This is a sick ass prank bro stop!" I said and raised my voice but it broke. She shook her head. "I'm sorry Gelo I'm not joking she lost the baby." Mikyla said and I sat on the couch and put my head in my hands. How could this happen. She was so cautious and everything. We wanted this baby so bad. I wasn't there when she needed me. I couldn't hold her while she cried or kept her comfort when she was in the hospital. I was just sitting there crying and I heard the door open. I got up and turned around and I was Kay walking out and rubbing her eyes. Her eyes were super puffy and watery. Her body looked different too... her stomach wasn't as big as it was this morning when I kissed her and her stomach goodbye. "What's goin on..." she trailed off as she looked at me.

Kay's POV:
I woke up and heard noises so I went to the bathroom then walked out. I rubbed my eyes when I walked out because of the light. "What's goin on..." I trailed off when I saw Gelo. I broke down immediately and he ran to me and hugged me. "I'm so sorry baby. I'm so sorry I wasn't there. That I couldn't help you. That I didn't answer. I'm so so so sorry!" Gelo said and his voice broke almost every other word. "We lost him Gelo he's gone and he isn't coming back. What did I do wrong. Nothing. I did everything right. What did I do to deserve this!" I said balling into his chest. "Idk babe idk." Gelo said and we stood there for a minute till we let go. "Imma go home now y'all I love you!" Mikyla said and hugged me. "I love you too!" I said and she left. I walked to the couch and sat down and Gelo sat down next to me. "You said him? It was a boy?" He asked "Yeah we were gonna have a boy!" I said smiling a little but I was crying a bit still. Gelo hugged me. "No matter what imma love you. Okay! We gone be okay it happens. Stuff happens for a reason!" Gelo said and I nodded. I ended up falling asleep on the couch so Gelo took me to the bed.