𝙰𝚕𝚕 𝚘𝚏 𝚞𝚜!💕 10.

Start from the beginning

3:15
Me and Raiya are upstairs in one of the bathrooms getting ready.

When walk downstairs Melo and Gelo had just pulled up so we went to them. They both had blue on.

"When's Mikyla and Zo gonna by here?" I asked hugging Gelo

"When's Mikyla and Zo gonna by here?" I asked hugging Gelo. "They said they would be here in 30." Gelo said and we all walked to the back. A couple people from her family and The boys family showed up early to surprise them when they got here.
30 mins later
Mikylas POV:

Me and Lonzo pull into the house where my baby shower is and get out

Me and Lonzo pull into the house where my baby shower is and get out. We don't see nobody so we walk to the back and everyone screams "Surprise" and I say hey to my family that's there already along with Zo's family. "Hey Tina you look beautiful!" I said hugging her. "You look beautiful too! Your dress is stunning!" She said. We hug everyone else and then walk around and admire the decorations and stuff.

"You guys did and an amazing job I love y'all so much!!" I said hugging Kay and Raiya

"You guys did and an amazing job I love y'all so much!!" I said hugging Kay and Raiya. "Ofc girl we love you and that baby!" Raiya said "I'd do it all again for you three!" Kay said and I started to cry. "Aww no baby don't cry!" Zo said "I can't help it I'm hormonal!" I said and everyone laughed. We all chilled and talked to everyone and played the games that were there. "I told you I was gonna win I know my bestie better!!" Kay said to Lonzo rubbing the loss in his face because they Just played who knows me better. "Shut the hell up you won by 1 question." He said crossing his arms. "I. Still. WOOONNNN!" She said and I laughed.
6:45
Right now it's sunset and we're bout to find out the gender of the baby. We're all on the basketball court and everyone got there phones ready. Gelo gave Lonzo a basket ball and told him to dunk it in the hoop. "You ready baby?" Lonzo looked at me. "I've been ready!" I said and I had tears in my eyes. We kissed and everyone started to count down. 5...4...3...2...1...
He dunks it and PINK powder comes out and Kay and Raiya pop the confetti. I'm laughing and crying because of how happy I am and Lonzo lifts me up and kissed me. "We're having a girl!" He said to where only I could here because our foreheads were touching. "We're having a girl!" I said in the same tone and we kissed. "I'm so proud of you and Who you've become!" My mom said hugging me and crying. "You gonna be a great mom don't ever doubt yourself okay?!" My dad said as hugged me. I nodded my head. "I TOLD YOUUUU!! AHHAHH WHERES MY $200?" Kay asked Melo with her hand out. Melo rolled his hands and pulled out his wallet and handed her two 100 dollar bills. "Okay big baller you don't gotta flex!" Kay said and walked away. Melo stomped his feet and flinched at her from the back and groaned in frustration. "Best friends know best!" I said shrugging my shoulders. "I wanted that 1000 tho!" Melo said and we laughed. We cut the cake and took pictures and had fun for the rest of the night.
-
Right now me and Kay are sitting on the couch inside because we're both pregnant ash lmaooo. "Girl your big ash for almost 4 months. Your big as me!" I told Kayy. "I know I feel like it's a boy!" She said "Are you happy?" She asked me "My life's really going perfect right now. I have an amazing FIANCÉ!! You hear me Fiancé and I'm having a baby girl bro. Life is goin great!" I said "Yeah it really is! When's your next free day we need to do a little mommy day!" She said. "Ughh Saturday I'm not doing anything!" I said "Same I'll pick you up at like 1 because Gelo is practicing all day untill like 7 so I won't see him all day." She said "Yeah Zo too." I said. We finish talking and then Raiya and the boys come in and we all go upstairs and gts. "Goodnight Queen!" Zo said kissing me. "Goodnight to you too princess!" Zo said kissing my stomach.