Into the clearing

Kita awoke alone in an elevator shaft confused. "Where am I?" Kita asked confused. They looked around confused until there eyes landed on a lever.

"Well It couldn't hurt to pull this I guess" Kita muttered to herself as they flicker the lever. "I wonder what'll be up there"

The elevator stopped someone was staring down at her. "Hello?" Asked the person looking down at them Kita slowly but surely got out of the elevator shaft.

"Where am I?" Was all they asked The person sighed "Welcome to the clearing can you wait here for a moment" the person asked to which Kita responded with a nod.

"Another one?" Asked another person as multiple came over to Kita who looked at them "Who are you people?" Asked Kita the original person sighed.

"Names Owen this is Graecie this is Oeca Squidney Spidey Ori rasbi  Reddons apo" He said pointing at them each respectively Kita nodded "Do you remember your name?" Asked Ori stepping up "I...I do it's Kita" replied Kita with a sigh.

"Alright let's get you all settled in and then we can continue our meeting" said Graecie most people nodded at this statement "I'll be going back to my Conner now thanks for letting me attend the meeting at least" Oeca said with a sigh walking off.

"What?" Asked Kita she was obviously confused at that fact "Some people....Think Oeca killed Mowhee other people, have just really remained neutral the hole conflict" said Ori glaring at Owen.

"I'm gonna go back to the gate" said Owen with a sigh "Why do you even keep keeping the gate when the maze is basically doing it for you?" Asked Apo "The wall could drop at any time" replied Owen as he walked off Apo sighed.

Most people had just gone off but Reddons "Well it's not much but I got you a welcoming gift" said Reddons handing Kita some steak they chuckled at this "Thank you" Kita replied with a small smile.

Kita walked off to find anything that could help her remember when Graecie came up to her "Hey Kita could I show you something?" Asked Graecie they nodded.

Graecie and Kita walked over to a wall of names made out of what seems to be blood "Is that blood?" Asked Kita confused "No it's ketchup that's what they told me anyway" said Graecie sighing. "Alright but why is my name on here?" Asked Kita "all our names are nobody knows why they just are" replied Graecie with a shrug.

Kita nodded "Well I'll be heading to bed now I'll talk to you later" said Graecie walking off "night Graecie" called Kita as she walked away from the wall of names.

Kita eventually found her way to the gate with a tired Owen standing on top not noticing them.

"What if the wall drops at night time....what if" muttered Owen Kita could barely make anything else but the words what if night time and wall.

"Whatcha ya doing?" Asked Kita appearing into Owens line of site he jumped and went to aim his bow before putting it back down "only you sorry about that" said Owen sighing.

"It's fine but what are you doing?" Asked Kita "oh it's nothing I'm just thinking" said Owen sighing as he looked down at a javelin. "What's that?" Asked Kita "A javelin" answered Owen.

"You should go to bed" said Owen "I could say the same to you also I don't really have anywhere to sleep" said Kita Owen sighed and handed jested toward a bed which was in the gate.

"But then you won't have anywhere to sleep" said Kita Owen sighed "I'll sleep when I'm dead besides there always my little cave" said Owen chuckling "Now go to sleep" ordered Owen. "Alright goodnight" said Kita "Night" Owen responded before pulling out a book.