Dates

Ello Everyone,

So i saw i hadn't uploaded this in a while so well i decided to update :D

Anyway i just want you to check this vid on the side, because he is an amazing dancer and the reason i started dancing, so please this is Adam Sevani and he is purely amazing! AMEN!

Anywho thanks for reading i really really appreciate you all for doing this and please leave feedback i will love you forever if you do.

K bye for now.

Gwynette xx

_____________________________________________________

Chapter 4

Amelia’s P.O.V

I hadn’t heard from Zayn that night, so I just went to work not waiting for him to text me and when I got there it was straight into work.

“Amelia!” Mrs. Baxter called from behind me in the hall.

“Yes, Mrs. Baxter?” I asked as we walked together down the hallway.

“Would you like me to show you, your new desk?” She smiled at me, holding her red clip board firmly with her slightly wrinkly and rough fingers. Gee I wish I don’t get my fingers like that.

“Yes, I would love that.” I smiled back as we rounded a corner and came to a front part of the level we were on.

“There is your desk, right up the front.” She pointed to a quite large white desk up against the back wall opposite the elevator.

“Just greet people and help them around, and also I want you to call all the members of One Direction and tell them they have a party coming up on Saturday to celebrate the realise of their new album and they have to take a date, tell them no buts.” She told me and I tensed at the last bit, but smiled and nodded, “Oh and warn them that The Wanted will be there and I don’t want any funny business.” She added then strode off.

I let out a long sigh and got behind the desk and arranged a few things then I found the numbers for everyone in the company. I picked up the phone and called Louis first.

“Ello?” Louis asked through the phone.

“Er hi, it’s Amelia from yesterday, the new receptionist; I just called to let you know that you have a party this Saturday to celebrate your new album you have to take a date.” I said uneasily through the phone.

“Hey Liiiiaaa!” He sang into the phone. Oh god…I hope he hadn’t talked to Zayn.

“So is that a yes I shall bring a date?” I asked him trying to change the topic.

“Yes I will, write down Eleanor for my date, the other lads are here so I will ask them all now.” He told me and I wrote down on a piece of paper, Louis and Eleanor.

“Okay so, Liam is taking Danielle, Harry wants to take Madison, Niall doesn’t know just yet, but he wants to ask Demi Lovato and Zayn said he wants to talk to you.” I could just hear the smirk in his voice. I blushed like a tomato, but just the mention of Zayn. Oh god, I thought Louis might know something.

“Um..okay..” I said trying to sound confused as hell, but I just heard Louis snicker on the other end.

“Zayn, your girlfriend wants to talk to youuuu!” Louis sung to Zayn.

“Hey! I’m not his girlfriend and you said he wanted to talk to me!” I yelled through the phone.

“Since when’s Zayn had a girlfriend?!” I heard curly’s voice yell from the back ground.

“It’s Liiiaaa!” Louis sung again and I heard the phone get swiped from Louis’ grasp.

“Hey.” Zayn’s husky voice came through the phone sending the usual shivers up my spine.

“Jerk.” I muttered under my breath.

“Aww, why?” Zayn asked and I could just see him leaning sexily up against a counter or bench.

“You now perfectly why.” I said trying to keep my cool.

“Enlighten me.” He replied simply.

“I’d rather not.” I told him and then I sighed. I didn’t want the other boys to hear.

“Don’t worry they’re not going to hear.” Zayn said reading my mind.

“That kiss, there I said it, now tell me who you’re taking to this party so I can get this organised.” I rushed out.

“You.” He replied and I almost gasped.

“You can’t take me you idiot.” I told him shaking my head.

“Yeah I can, I can take who ever I bloody want.” He stated cockily.

“Well what if I don’t want to go with you?” I asked him crossing my arms over my chest.

“Oh but you do Lia.” He replied using my nickname that sent tingles in my stomach. Bloody butterflies…

“Alright maybe I want to…but what would everyone think?” I asked getting serious.

“They will think that Zayn Malik has the hottest date there.” He cooed, making me blush and the man walking past give me weird looks.

“Alright fine I’ll go with you.” I sighed and I heard him say ‘Yes’ softly. I smiled at how much he wanted me to come.

“Oh I almost forgot, I got told to warn you that The Wanted are coming and to not start anything.” I said trying to figure out in my head what The Wanted had done to the boys, they were all so nice…well maybe not Curly.

I actually heard him growl on the other end of the phone! Not that I’m complaining it was highly attractive, but it sounded a mixture of aggression and protectiveness.

“If they start something I will end it.” He hissed coldly almost making me shiver in a bad way.

“Zayn…what did they do?” I asked him softly.

“Don’t worry about it babe, they won’t come near you, I’ll make sure of it.” He told me becoming instantly softer and making my heart flutter at the sound of babe. Though the last part sounded like a promise.

I just hope they wouldn’t come near me.