II - Let the Teasing Begin

Jason runs into the cave after their patrol with an annoying blonde vigilante following him.

"Jaybird is in love!!!" Stephanie yells incredulously while going in.

Jason scowls, "Shut the fuck up blondie! No! I'm not in love and that's none of your business even if I am."

"Denial means it's TRUE!!!" Steph yells again and Jason just wants to punch her face.

"What's with all the commotion?" Alfred heads for them carrying refreshments.

"Well, our big Jaybird here is in love with someone~" Steph cackles.

Jason just groans and lets her play out her tape. "You were totally checking out Timmy earlier. Huh Peter?"

"Wait— weren't you on duty earlier?" Dick now enters, grabbing a cold-water bottle.

"Yup!"

"Wait, I thought you were there to gather intel?" Great.

Stephanie beams, "Nope! He was checking Timbo out while he was administering a shot to some of the kids in the pedia section."

"I'm sure we're both talking about the same Tim right?"

Steph nods, "About yay tall, raven hair, blue eyes, nurse."

"Yup! That was Jason's best friend." Dick smirks, "And... baby crush~"

"Oh my god! Dick?! Even you?"

"Of course! When I used to make fun of him you'd punch me and ignore me for what, like a whole day? So yeah. I'm sure that it is indeed a crush."

"I don't even know if he liked me back then. I'm pretty sure he just thought I was using him for snacks and patching."

"So it is true?!"

Alfred struts in bringing in post-patrol snacks. "Yes. Master Timothy did a lot to help Master Jason during his patrols, he often came back here with his injuries already tended to, back then. His stitches and first aid skills are immense and look at him now."

"A successful nurse." Jason mutters.

"A successful Perioperative Nurse." Steph corrects. "He's a big smarty pants too. He knows our identities."

Dick's eyes widen. "WHAT?!"

Steph cocks an eyebrow, "Wait, you didn't know?"

"I mean duh, why would I be shocked then!"

"Chill Dickie. But yes, he knows our identities. Bruce also knows that Timmy knows so much. Remember, Tim became one of the best techy people to work at Wayne Tech, even Barbara knows it."

"Indeed." Barbara walks in. "That's why me and Bruce were reluctant and upset from letting him go. No one else could match the prowess he showed us with technology." (In this, Barbara recovered from half of her body being paralyzed, meaning she can walk.)

"HEY!" Dick yells, pouting like a child.

Babs rolls her eyes and crosses her arms. "Yes, Dick. I'd be lying if I said that Tim is lesser of a hacker than you are. He ran my gauntlet in a day and you took almost a week." Dick's smile falters completely and Babs smirks.

"Anyway. The kid is smart too. He knows everyone's identities, even Jason during his Robin days."

"Yeah, when I revealed to him my identity he just laughed and said that he already knew. And we even met in school back then, he must've laughed so much from all the dumb reasons I was making, the little shit." Jason smiles fondly. Remembering that he once even told Tim that he 'accidentally' put his arm in a blender when Tim asked why it was so battered.